This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: BMCC Shoulder Strap

Last edited by Worzel Gummidge; 05-17-2014, 05:29 AM.

Assuming you mean the BM shoulder/neck strap, and if you're in the US you can have one of ours for free. Just PM me your address and it'll go out tomorrow.

Comment

So you cannot help because you can't be bothered? Not everyone on this planet lives in the US mate....cheers HPG. Anyone else please?

Comment

What country?
        The Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera - what it says on the box!

Comment

Someone offers to send you a free strap, assuming shipping isn't too much (hence the u.s. thing) - and your response is to be a dick? Is that it, or am I missing something?
          Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, GoPro Hero4 Black, Mavic Air, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
            Someone offers to send you a free strap, assuming shipping isn't too much (hence the u.s. thing) - and your response is to be a dick? Is that it, or am I missing something?
            I was wondering the same thing
            Darren Scott
            Freelance Director/Director of Photography

https://vimeo.com/jambredzvisions/videos

Comment

With the username Worzel Gummidge I'm making a grand assumption that he is British...whether he is from Somerset or not I couldn't say

Comment

I have to say that the whole Yank internet ownership/masters of the universe thing usually gets me going, but seriously WG this is just piss poor form.

Just a guess, but I wager no one will sell it to you "reasonably" because you are, prima facie, unreasonable.

I had one to donate, but in retrospect I might need it to tie up a gate.
                The Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera - what it says on the box!

Comment

Originally posted by catscratch View Post
                  I have to say that the whole Yank internet ownership/masters of the universe thing usually gets me going, but seriously WG this is just piss poor form.

Just a guess, but I wager no one will sell it to you "reasonably" because you are, prima facie, unreasonable.

I had one to donate, but in retrospect I might need it to tie up a gate.

Egotism....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by marshallbaker View Post
                    Why did you know what the PM actually said?? No, then bog off and troll elsewhere gossiper..

Comment

Honestly, you ask a civil thing and see if anyone can help, one guy offers one for free and then changes his mind, next minute little children come along throwing stones! I thought you muppets were DoP's or 'serious' filmmakers yet seem to spend a lot of time on forums, beats me.....

Comment

And we're done. This doesn't belong. Cameras, guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X