Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmagic Production Camera (4k) w/ SSD

Like new, BMPC 4k up for sale.

Pre-ordered last year and have had it for two months - used three times.
    Love this camera, but don't need it. It's practically new.

Selling for 2850 w/ original accessories, Resolve, and 128 gb SSD (ocz vertex 460)

No mention of FPN

Originally posted by eliza137 View Post
    Like new, BMPC 4k up for sale.

Pre-ordered last year and have had it for two months - used three times.
    Love this camera, but don't need it. It's practically new.

Selling for 2850 w/ original accessories, Resolve, and 128 gb SSD (ocz vertex 460)
    You should probably mention the FPN to people when trying to sell the camera to them. Atleast how bad it is at 400 ASA. To pass if off to someone who is none the wiser would be pretty lame. I too am trying to sell mine, but def DON'T leave that bit of info out when I post it for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Asladek View Post
      You should probably mention the FPN to people when trying to sell the camera to them. Atleast how bad it is at 400 ASA. To pass if off to someone who is none the wiser would be pretty lame. I too am trying to sell mine, but def DON'T leave that bit of info out when I post it for sale
      Definitely wasn't trying to be lame... This is the first I've heard of FPN...guess production gets you out of the loop. Will test mine and update.

Comment

Originally posted by eliza137 View Post
        .guess production gets you out of the loop.
        Love this. Just shows the difference between people that sit online all day and complain and the people that are actually out shooting

Comment

amen

Comment

Eliza, I'd be interested to see the results of the FPN test. I'm in the market for a BMPC4K. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X