Resolve for sale/trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolve for sale/trade

Looking to sell my copy of resolve for 300 (won't work on my Mac mini) or trade for BMCC gear; cage, rails, follow focus, etc. So far the best offer has been a Gini FF
    Last edited by pmcdan802; 04-22-2014, 08:39 AM. Reason: price update

Pesos or Rupees?

Comment

I'd take it for 500 yen

Comment

gems, coins, or gypsy tears will do

Comment

Actually, how about the Easter Bunny! Our cat brought it to our back door on this fine Easter Sunday morning. Go Figure!!
          Last edited by dstar; 04-20-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dstar View Post
            Actually, how about the Easter Bunny! Our cat brought it to our back door on this fine Easter Sunday morning. Go Figure!!
            easter bunny is acceptable, but it has to be alive. Is a trade for a BMCC cage really that unreasonable? I get that resolve comes free with the camera, but it's still $950 for it new. Part of me is tempted to just hold onto it until I upgrade to a better system, but for now it's just sitting by my desk

Comment

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have to pay for an upgrade to Davinci Resolve 11 or when it comes out, you'll be able to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Arch View Post
                Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you have to pay for an upgrade to Davinci Resolve 11 or when it comes out, you'll be able to get it?
                nah not a dumb question at all. It's a free upgrade for when it comes out.

Comment

another price bump

Comment

This thread went sideways in all the best ways. I'm disappointed nobody offered bottle caps.

Comment

If you EBay it you could probably get $500 man. I see it go for that all the time.

Comment

surprisingly Resolve was SOLD but feel free to continue to offer obscure forms of currency.

Comment

Working...
                        X