Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: SLR Magic APO Microprime PL Set (25, 32, 50, 85)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: SLR Magic APO Microprime PL Set (25, 32, 50, 85)

​Hi for sale is a like new SLR Magic APO Microprime PL set, I imagine these are pretty rare and not a lot of them out in the wild yet. I was able to exchange my old hyperprimes for these microprimes in PL under warranty, and just received the replacement earlier this year. I foresee most of my work in the near future to be bringing in different sets of glass so wanted to post these for sale as they've pretty much been just sitting around. I've used them for testing (they are amazing - render beautifully like the hyperprimes, but smaller in weight/dimensions) and very lightly on one or two shoots.

The set comes with a hard case which fit the foam from the shipping boxes perfectly (see pictures). It also includes 1 SLR Magic PL to EF adapter. I can include the orginal boxes too if you like, I still have them in storage. All orginal caps, etc. are there.

I am located in Vancouver, BC and can ship pretty easily within North America (contact me for a quote). Might be open to other places, but just dm me. Asking $7750 USD + shipping or $9800 CAD, local pickup possible too.

Working...
X