Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: BMCC M4/3 version

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FS: BMCC M4/3 version

    I was notified today that my BMCC m4/3 version will be arriving next week. I'm going to stick with the EF version for the IS. Is anyone interested in having the m4/3 version for whatever the total costs is (tax, shipping, etc.) + paypal fees (unless you're in LA and want to do local) + shipping (unless you're in LA and want to do local) + $500? If not, I'm just going to pass on it and whoever's next in line will get it.
    My most recent short: http://vimeo.com/39867336
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3715394/

  • #2
    Will keep this available for the weekend otherwise I'm going to cancel the order.
    My most recent short: http://vimeo.com/39867336
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3715394/

    Comment


    • #3
      will trade for EF? haha

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cory Braun View Post
        I was notified today that my BMCC m4/3 version will be arriving next week. I'm going to stick with the EF version for the IS. Is anyone interested in having the m4/3 version for whatever the total costs is (tax, shipping, etc.) + paypal fees (unless you're in LA and want to do local) + shipping (unless you're in LA and want to do local) + $500? If not, I'm just going to pass on it and whoever's next in line will get it.
        +$500?

        So you want $3500 or $2500?

        I mean cause many places have it for $3000 new.......

        Comment


        • #5
          +$500?

          If you want to rinse people, then do it on ebay, not on a supportive community!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
            +$500?

            If you want to rinse people, then do it on ebay, not on a supportive community!
            +1 !
            ___________________________
            www.gernemehrfilm.de
            www.berlin3k5.de/

            Will trade my as-new BMPCC 4K v.1.0 for two new BMPCC 4K V.2.0

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              +$500?

              If you want to rinse people, then do it on ebay, not on a supportive community!
              The community that you've been a part of for less than a month? I have been a member of the "user" community for 7 years, no need to lecture me. If you guys are not interested, please just move along, no need to comment. Thank you.
              My most recent short: http://vimeo.com/39867336
              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3715394/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by J.F.R. View Post
                +$500?

                So you want $3500 or $2500?

                I mean cause many places have it for $3000 new.......
                (this is not sarcastic). Oh really? Didn't realize that stores had the m4/3 version in stock. In that case I'll just cancel my order.
                My most recent short: http://vimeo.com/39867336
                http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3715394/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Speaking for Melbourne, Australia, MFT seems readily available now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cory Braun View Post
                    The community that you've been a part of for less than a month? I have been a member of the "user" community for 7 years, no need to lecture me. If you guys are not interested, please just move along, no need to comment. Thank you.
                    Been a member of dvxuser for years, of which this site is an offshoot.

                    I've never been interested in being taken advantage of, so yes, I'll move along.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cory Braun View Post
                      (this is not sarcastic). Oh really? Didn't realize that stores had the m4/3 version in stock. In that case I'll just cancel my order.
                      bh.jpg

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X