No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: Convergent Design NanoFlash external Recorder + Extras! London, UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Convergent Design NanoFlash external Recorder + Extras! London, UK

SOLD!

Convergent Design NanoFlash external Recorder

- uses Compact Flash cards - recording 4:2:2 XDCAM codec in .MXF, .MPG, or .MOV flavours - up to 280Mbps - BBC Approved footage (uncompressed audio as well 96/24) - perfect for mating with Panasonic AF100's EX1/3's, FS100's etc; features 2 x SDI In/Out and 2 HDMI In/Out - can be used as a loop through device

The sale includes:

1 x Pelicase with foam for the unit and accessories
    1 x XLR audio cable;
    1 x D-tap power cable;
    1 x AC Adapter;
    1 x CF Card reader & USB cable.

Excellent condition used 2-3 times since I bought it 1 year ago. Switching to a Atomos Ninja or Samurai - that's my reason for sale.

I am asking 900 for the unit SHipped to the UK. Prefer local London sale or UK sale. Will ship internationally at buyer's expense. Paypal (+ 3% paypal fees) or cash/BACS.

Nano 2.jpg

Nano 1.jpg

Nano 3.jpg

Nano 4.jpg

nano case small.jpg
    Last edited by k0bayashi; 06-17-2013, 12:50 PM. Reason: SOLD!

Price lowered to 900 shipped to the UK

Comment

I'd post something over on DVXUSER if you haven't already. The Nanoflash is a perfect companion to cameras like the AF100 and FS100. I rented a Nanoflash a lot when I had my AF100. The Nanoflash is an amazing piece of hardware, It's light weight and is rock solid both on the hardware and software side.

Comment

Just thought about something. The Nanoflash would also be good with the BMCC if you wanted to record proxies. With the wide range of bitrates you can record as low as 35mbps and as high as 280mbps (I believe). 50 or 100mbps would be perfect size proxy files.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian@202020 View Post
          I'd post something over on DVXUSER if you haven't already. The Nanoflash is a perfect companion to cameras like the AF100 and FS100. I rented a Nanoflash a lot when I had my AF100. The Nanoflash is an amazing piece of hardware, It's light weight and is rock solid both on the hardware and software side.

Thanks man, yes the Nano is a really good piece of kit, reluctant sale, but I am low on cash so it has to go. Cheers

Comment

I was thinking of getting a samurai , but will probably wait and get the Hyperdeck shuttle as it's cheaper.

It's on ebay anyway - here's the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3309377551...84.m1558.l2649

Comment

SOLD! Please close. Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X