Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMCC for sale UK

Hi all
    BMCC for sale in the UK for 2600. Contact me if you're interested! It's unboxed and untouched!!

Thanks
    Neil

Hi guy's,
    A little update due to some questionable offers...

I'm not looking to make a loss on this item. I will keep it and rent it out if need be and make a profit that way. So please no insulting offers of 2400 euros etc... This is a hard to come by item which is unopened and in mint condition that someone can make use of. It is basically NEW! If you want to negotiate on the price, then please do so! However, I am only willing to sell the item at a profit and as such I cannot except any amount below 2300. So please follow these instructions before wasting your time and mine.

Thanks again and sorry for the bluntness of this post!
    Neil B

Comment

Capitalism at work

Comment

Originally posted by k0bayashi View Post
        Capitalism at work
        HA! if everyone made a loss on BRAND NEW ITEMS there would be no "work". What would be the point am I right? lol I would certainly sell if for 2400 euros opened used and maybe 3 months down the line

Comment

Scarcity and Demand determines the price mate, I know how it works. Sure there are lots of folks like you flipping cams out there to make a quick buck. I'd rather wait for mine, thanks

Comment

Scarcity and Demand determines the price mate, I know how it works. Sure there are lots of folks like you flipping cams out there to make a quick buck. I'd rather wait for mine, thanks
            I respect that. I am not "flipping for a quick buck" I'm selling a cam I no longer require. You are free to wait... it's a free world! Not sure why you are telling me this as I am not forcing you to buy, but thanks for the information

Comment

When you have a good, item, house, whatever that is in a scarce quantity and there is a great demand for it - the price will be higher than what the buyer is usually willing to pay. It's a sellers market. I get it.

Same thing with the housing boom in the States in the early 2000's - people were flipping houses like burgers.

When you have an item you know you can sell for more than you bought it for, and you can do it quick - it's called "flipping" whether it's a car, house or a BlackMagic camera, it doesn't matter.

So you're flipping a camera. Don;t take offense to it.

And no it's not a free world out there.

Comment

Oh, and if you weren't flipping - you'd sell it at cost. Since you are selling at a profit - there's a word for it. Don't take it personally. It's only business.

Comment

Oh, and if you weren't flipping - you'd sell it at cost. Since you are selling at a profit - there's a word for it. Don't take it personally. It's only business.
                  That is a fair point. Sorry I shouldn't have taken offence! Although I did pay 2250 for it with shipment costs and that is as low as I am willing to go is 2300 I still think it's a good price Even at 2300 I might keep it to be honest. It's taking all my will power to not just rip open the box and take it for myself! haha

Comment

Actually they're available on Adorama.com brand new with bundle packages IN STOCK i ordered 3 of them Friday and received them yesterday,blackmagic announced at NAB that they've shipped thousands of units.So they're no longer hard to get your hands on one so i would just keep it,besides blackmagic also said they're going to implement compressd raw into the current cameras but didn't set a date as of when.
                    Last edited by geemann1080; 04-16-2013, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Actually they're available on Adorama.com brand new with bundle packages IN STOCK i ordered 3 of them Friday and received them yesterday,blackmagic announced at NAB that they've shipped thousands of units.So they're no longer hard to get your hands on one.

Comment

Originally posted by geemann1080 View Post
                        Actually they're available on Adorama.com brand new with bundle packages IN STOCK i ordered 3 of them Friday and received them yesterday,blackmagic announced at NAB that they've shipped thousands of units.So they're no longer hard to get your hands n one.
                        They are in the UK. i doubt anyone in the UK will be willing to pay the import duty on a BMCC from andrama.com in the US

Comment

That is true. I ordered something tiny (ikan battery plate) from adorama and the shipping and tax was insanely expensive. I think i paid 30 euros import tax on a 75 dollar item, and another fifty dollars shipping. Blimey. Not my wisest transaction.

Comment

SOLD.

Comment

Originally posted by geemann1080 View Post
                              Actually they're available on Adorama.com brand new with bundle packages IN STOCK i ordered 3 of them Friday and received them yesterday,blackmagic announced at NAB that they've shipped thousands of units.So they're no longer hard to get your hands on one so i would just keep it,besides blackmagic also said they're going to implement compressd raw into the current cameras but didn't set a date as of when.
                              This camera is still impossible to buy in the EU and June 2012 pre-orders are still outstanding with UK resellers. 2300 is an absolute bargin.

Comment

Working...
                              X