For Sale: Tilta Runner Rig NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Tilta Runner Rig NEW

Selling the Tilta Runner Rig, as I have no camera and won't have one for quite some time still. So, this can use a nice new home. It's never been used. Brand spanking new. Tilta has it on sale for $659 right now -- I'll sell for $615 and free shipping within the US. I live in Brooklyn, NY, so I can drop off or have a pick up in the NYC area too.

IMG_0301.jpgIMG_0303.jpgIMG_0304.jpgIMG_0305.jpgIMG_0300.jpg

This is a straight rig that would require a monitor to use with a BMCC right?

A little off topic but could anyone give me a referral to become a member of the tilta website? Justinhearn@me.com

Thanks.
    vimeo.com/hearnstudios/

Comment

No, the runner rig let's you adjust the rig so the monitor is right in front of you. You can go left, right, high or low. Very well built.

Comment

Damn I live in bklyn - but I bought mine last week - great rig for the money - and not just the money - great rig period!

Comment

So this is the one you can offset correct? I believe there are two versions
          My Youtube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/jsfilmz

Comment

I have this rig (but sadly not my BMCC) and it's a great bit of kit which can be offset. I have practiced with my EOS 450d attached in live view (as no video on my DSLR) and am confident it will work well for the BMCC. Of course screen glare will be an issue, but this rig should also work well with a hoodman type fitting over the screen if your didn't want to attach an EVF or external monitor.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X