Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Shooter Package (BMCC, BMVA, Manfrotto Tripod, V-Mount Batteries, etc...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Shooter Package (BMCC, BMVA, Manfrotto Tripod, V-Mount Batteries, etc...)

Hi all!

The day has finally come to part ways with my BMCC and various other pieces of gear as I took on a new job (!!!) and will be moving away from shooting and won't need this equipment any further. I got this camera when the second batch of shipments went out in 2013, I waited 16 months for delivery (as did others) of this camera and have loved everyday since. The gear shows wear on some, but has been taken well care of. The major issues lie with the Tokina 11-16mm lens & Manfrotto tripod. The Tokina was dropped, damaging the plastic piece outside the lens (see photos). You can still use the filter threads and is still fully functional. I see no debris inside the lens, but I do hear some plastic rolling around in it. Most likely just needs a cleaning, but i've priced it very low within the package compared to the original purchase price. The Manfrotto is amazing except for one mid-tier latch on the legs that broke. As you can see in the photos, the legs come undone from the latch, not sure how it broke but I did find black plastic shims but couldn't fix it. The legs extend up to 6ft without the mid-tier being used, but if you know how to replace the plastic shims then its a steal. I'd like to sell this as a bundle and would prefer to use Cash app or 'gift' the payment via Paypal. Its the fees, I'd like for Paypal to not make a cut. The Cash app is free to use. Either way we can work something out, I'm open to options. Member since 2012, ebay username is blroland (100% Rating). CONUS only

Blackmagic Cinema Camera (EF)
    Pelican 1560 Case w/ foam inserts
    Sandisk Ultra II 240gb SSD
    BMCC ViewFactor Contineo cage
    BM Video Assist 5in w/SDI cable
    Zacuto cheese plate with V—Mount adapter
    V-Mount Batteries (2x68 1x90 watts) & Charger
    Canon 24-105mm
    Tokina 11-16mm
    Variable ND Filter
    Sandisk Extreme Pro 95mbps 64gb SD Card (2)
    Transcend 32gb SD Card
    Tascam DR-40
    RODE Boom Pole
    Sand Bags (4)
    Manfrotto Tripod w/504 Fluid Head
    Israeli Arm & Clamp
    Neewer Directors Monitor Kit
    Nyrius Aires Pro HD streaming
    500 watt LED V-Mount panel w/stand
    Blackmagic Ultrastudio Mini Monitor
    Glideshot Tripod Jib (6ft)
    Swing-away matte box with dual rotating trays

$3,200.00

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/01bylqyf4...4e5339rNa?dl=0

Buyer pays shipping, I'll cover insurance. If you like specific photos, PM me. I have all the original boxes and cables for everything as well. No Resolve Dongle included.
    Last edited by Caprice__; 06-04-2017, 02:13 PM.
Working...
X