Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: OConnor Ultimate DV Head + 35L Tripod + Accessories - Extremely Clean !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OConnor Ultimate DV Head + 35L Tripod + Accessories - Extremely Clean !

For sale is an OConnor Ultimate DV & 35L Tripod Package in extremely good condition.
    This is one of the cleanest ones I have ever seen outside of buying it new.

Additional accessories available include OConnor 53C Dolly and HPRC 6500 (with foam) Tripod case.

I will not seperate the Head and Tripod. This is an absolutely great little OConnor package which is more and more rare as they stopped making them a long time ago.

What is unique about the 35L tripod is that with the release of a single lever all three legs can be engaged, release, locked or leveled. Extremely fast and practical. (I noticed one leg sticks a little without the spreader/dolly but probably nothing a little WD-40 can't fix). Further the tripod possesses a unique hydraulic center column for additional and easy height adjustments without the need for releveling. When on the dolly it can therefore achieve a maximum height of 2m50 (98.5"). Double set of Pan bars also included.

Price is 3950.

The dolly can be included for an additional 250.

The HPRC 6500 clam shell case (with foam) can also be included for an additional 295 (however be aware this may be too big for shipping to some destinations).

Buyer pays Shipping and Paypal fees (unless picking up - Paris, France).

PM me here.

Cheers,
    Clayton

OConnor UltimateDV + 35L.jpg
    If I wanted my films to look like the real world I'd buy a video camera.
Working...
X