Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FS] Sennheiser ew 100 ENG G3 Dual Wireless Kit - G (566-608 MHz) MINT CONDITION!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] Sennheiser ew 100 ENG G3 Dual Wireless Kit - G (566-608 MHz) MINT CONDITION!!!

Hello, all. I am selling this Sennheiser ew 100 ENG G3 Dual Wireless Basic Kit - G (566-608 MHz). All the pictures are of the actual items for sale.

This kit includes TWO Sennheiser G3 wireless kits (two clip-on transmitters, one handheld transmitter and two receivers), perfect for recording interviews. Everything in the kit is in mint, like new, 100% working condition, and comes in a super-sturdy protective case with custom-cut foam. I purchased it brand new from B&H and was the original owner. Here is the B&H listing with all the info: SENNHEISER G3 DUAL WIRELESS KIT. The only reason I'm selling it is because my company is moving to a different wireless system and we need all our microphones to match.

The Sennheiser G3 is the industry standard for wireless lavalier microphones, and with good reason: it just works. Crystal clear audio, tons of frequencies to choose from, and dead simple setup. Where other wireless systems can have interference or static, the G3 delivers the goods. I've used these wireless microphones in the middle of lower Manhattan in New York City (the most radio-frequency-polluted city in the world) and they provided perfect audio with no drop-outs or static. They really are that good.

Included in the sale is everything that came in the original packaging (except AA batteries):
    • Two (2) G3 bodypack transmitters (566-608 MHz)
    • Two (2) G3 bodypack receivers (566-608 MHz)
    • Two (2) ME2 clip-on lavalier microphones
    • One (1) G3 plug-in transmitter for handheld microphone (566-608 MHz)
    • One (1) plug in transmitter holster case
    • One (1) Vello V-bracket shoe mount
    • Two (2) XLR cables
    • Two (2) Mini-jack cables
    • One (1) Senal ENG 18RL Broadcast Omnidirectional Handheld Microphone
    • One (1) SKB iSeries waterproof case for the entire kit
    • All original boxes, instruction manuals and quick-start guide

The transmitters and receivers have all been labeled by me for ease of use, but you can always remove the sticker labels if you'd rather not have them (or want to label them something else).

Price: $1299
    USA ONLY, PAYPAL OR CASH ONLY. Shipping is an additional $20 if not purchasing it in person. Contact me at jaime@ajvmedia.com if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Jaime Valles; 04-07-2017, 11:53 AM.
    Jaime VallÚs

AJV Media
    Video, photography & graphic design
    www.ajvmedia.com
Working...
X