FS - (2) BiWin 256gb CFast 2.0 Cards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - (2) BiWin 256gb CFast 2.0 Cards.

Posting for a friend in the LA area. Brand new, never used. Asking $400 for the pair, shipping included in the US. Paypal, PM me if interested.

Just FYI, he's asking too much. You can get new anywhere between $80 and $150 at the most on ebay or AliExpress. I got mine several months ago for $75 each (bought 4 256gb).

Comment

Honestly I was thinking the same thing. Wanted to buy some off of aliexpress and came across this. Hoping they were cheaper. If they were, I'd be interested

Comment

Hey guys, I'm just selling these for a friend, who is basically asking what he paid for them, they're brand new. I've been all over ebay and all express, and I cannot find these on there at all for anything close to what you're saying they sell for on there. They are selling for $400 a pair from BiWin's website, and if you can point me to some other legitimate place on the web that is selling them for less, I'll tell my friend to drop his price.

Comment

There's an entire thread on these cheap cfast cards and I even post pictures of the ones I bought from here:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...512967361.html

Unfortunately they got stolen when I sent it back to Biwin for replacements. These cards are MLC type and not SLC like the more expensive ones like the Lexar. I ended up buying the transend and more recently the Delkins from NY. Those Biwin selling on ebay are overpriced and between that and one from a reputable brand I'd go with the latter. But good luck selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by EYu View Post
            There's an entire thread on these cheap cfast cards and I even post pictures of the ones I bought from here:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...512967361.html

Unfortunately they got stolen when I sent it back to Biwin for replacements. These cards are MLC type and not SLC like the more expensive ones like the Lexar. I ended up buying the transend and more recently the Delkins from NY. Those Biwin selling on ebay are overpriced and between that and one from a reputable brand I'd go with the latter. But good luck selling them.
            I dunno mate...
            Sure, they might not be the most "top-shelf" expensive cards out there, but I'm AC'ing a project right now and we're using six of them and they're working perfectly. Smooth as silk.
            Get them from the U.K. site then you have a P.O.C. to return them to should the need arise. No need for the Chinese connection.

If I needed to buy C-Fast cards myself right now, I'd grab these.
            Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
            Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
            Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Hate to burst your buddy's bubble, but these are currently on sale, new, for $400 for 2: http://www.biwin.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by TravisA View Post
                Hate to burst your buddy's bubble, but these are currently on sale, new, for $400 for 2: http://www.biwin.co.uk/
                Ah-haha! D'oh! .. I hate it when that happens! It has happened to me MORE than a couple of times.
                I'm just glad I never bought a Canon C100 or C300 - only to have 1/3 of the price tag yanked away after you buy it!

Oh well, perhaps a little mild price reduction might be called for. But if the cards are mint then it sort of makes no difference.
                Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,

Comment

The guy in UK, his name is Lee Miller, is legit. I would recommend getting from him instead of the manufacturer directly. I got burned returning the cards for replacements directly to Biwin. I think if you buy from Lee and there is a problem he will honor and get it replaced.

Comment

Again, I'm interested but not at $400

Comment

He said he's drop to $380. The cards are mint, never used, just bought a couple weeks ago direct from Lee Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasHennessy View Post
                        He said he's drop to $380. The cards are mint, never used, just bought a couple weeks ago direct from Lee Miller.
                        I gotta say I'm really pleased that C-Fast has now come down THIS FAR.
                        I feared it was going to take a lot longer.

Comment

Hi guys, long time no see

Just to let you know, I'm still here if anybody needs any assistance.

Thanks
                          Lee Miller
                          Sales Manager
                          BiWin Storage Technology Limited - www.biwin.co.uk [lee@biwin.co.uk]
                          - CFast 2.0 cards and CF/SD/SDXC/SDHC carry cases.
                          - www.facebook.com/biwinuk

Comment

Working...
                          X