Fully kitted out Ursa Mini 4K - London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully kitted out Ursa Mini 4K - London

Selling my fully kitted out Ursa Mini 4K, EF mount.

Included:
    CAME TV Shoulder Mount, Extension Arm and Top Handle
    x2 LEXAR professional 3400x 128gb cards + Lexar Card Reader
    Rolux fast v-lock charger
    x3 V-locks, Rolux 130wh, Rolux 95wh, Lockport 130wh
    Cineroid EVF4RVW with x3 Canon batteries + dual charger and Magic Arm for mounting
    Blackmagic URSA Mini 4K Body(some scratches on the outer body from usage. No Box sadly)

Pics to come soon.

I am based in London. Happy to put it up on Ebay and then we can do the purchase through there for security(You would need to cover the Ebay fee though or we can do it as a Paypal business payment to avoid the Ebay fees)

I could post to Europe if we can figure out a way for me to do this, they are very strict with posting batteries so I may have to post the batteries separately or something. Alternatively if you are based in London I can give you the camera in person.

Camera is great. Some scratches on the body(youll see in the pics) but nothing that affects performance. XLR's work perfectly, they aren't too stuff or anything. Make sure you research the camera and how it performs best so that you do not come complaining to me when there is bad fixed pattern noise at Iso 800 or in dark shadows, it's a known aspect of this camera.

Also willing to do a trade+cash from me for a Sony FS5 if anyone happens to want to get rid of one :P
    Last edited by jedcamara; 11-29-2016, 03:25 PM.
Working...
X