Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Ursa Mini 4.6k EF ($4800 w/o Resolve Dongle OBO) + C-Fast Cards + Lenses LA ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teajello
    replied
    Sold camera. CFast cards still avail.

Leave a comment:

• ycabrera
    replied
    would take your resolve for 300 - let me know!

Leave a comment:

• teajello
    replied
    Still available. Bump for pictures.

Leave a comment:

• teajello
    replied
    Price drop to $4600.

Leave a comment:

• FS: Ursa Mini 4.6k EF ($4800 w/o Resolve Dongle OBO) + C-Fast Cards + Lenses LA ONLY

Heyo!

Selling my UM46 used only on a handful of shoots. Practically new, with very minor signs of use. Can split up the C-fast cards/reader, but not the v-mount from the camera. Camera's in perfect working condition. Comes with original box and everything in it (Resolve dongle optional).

If you're interested, we can meet up and you can try out the camera. Bring a laptop if you want to watch the footage. Local Los Angeles buyers only.

Ursa Mini 4.6k EF Mount + Blackmagic V-Mount Battery Plate + Resolve Dongle + FREE 4-pin XLR Power to D-Tap (perfect for Gimbal Use)
    Asking Price: $4900 ($4600 without Resolve dongle or best offer)
    New: 5100

2x C-FAST Cards/Reader/Case
    Lexar 256GB 3600x and Lexar 128GB 3500x + Lexar C-Fast Thunderbolt Reader + FREE Card Case:
    Asking: $900
    N: 1100

And 2 lenses:

Canon 24-105mm L F4 with IS
    Asking: $440

Zeiss ZE 50mm F1.4 (with caps but no lens hood and some cosmetic damage not affecting optics)
    Asking $400

You'll have a chance to try out the camera prior to shooting and know you're getting a great copy. Also willing to sell my entire package. This includes a top handle, baseplate, 2x 95wh v-mount batteries with a dual charger, pelican 1510 for the camera. Pictures coming soon. PM me if interested! Thanks!

IMG_0086.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0089.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by teajello; 11-21-2016, 01:20 AM.
Working...
X