[FS] Cullmann Magnesit 519 / Lightweight Tripod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] Cullmann Magnesit 519 / Lightweight Tripod

I have only been using this lightly over the years, this tripod was perfect when I had to travel on public transport. Folds down to 62cm and weights only 1300 grams. Can reach 157cm with the centre column extended, steel spikes on the legs to get a good grip in the mud, can be retracted into a rubber case when working on concrete.

Well made German construction using magnesium alloy. Every part is adjustable with hex keys.

It doesn't come with a head but there is a 1/4" to 3/8" screw adapter on the tip of the column (removable) to attach smaller ball/fluid heads. At the bottom of the same column there is a spring loaded hook, can be used for counterweights.

Pelican case just for decorative purposes only, not part of the sale.

The max. capacity of the tripod is 4kg, good for small cameras while you are on the move. The top sections of the sticks are covered with a soft foam so it doesn't slip out of your hands.

Price: £45.

Available for local pick-up in London (UK) - Archway or can be shipped anywhere. Price includes UK shipping, EU and outside can be arranged for a little extra.

If you drop by to pick it up cash in hand, I will knock off £5, make you a tea or coffee as well. PayPal is preferred in any other case, domestic buyers can do direct bank transfer too.

01cull_sm.jpg

02cull_sm.jpg

03cull_sm.jpg

04cull_sm.jpg

05cull_sm.jpg

06cull_sm.jpg

07cull_sm.jpg

Still available.

Comment

Working...
    X