Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Tascam DR-701D Audio Recorder with Timecode

SOLD

Hi all, selling my Tascam 701D Audio Recorder with Timecode. Like New/MINT condition. Works perfectly. Fantastic audio quality. Used two times. Includes all original accessories (manual, box, etc.). Only selling because I need new lights. Comes from a pet-free and smoke-free home. Ships within 24 hours. 100% Feedback on eBay (yophoto914) and have sold several things on fredmiranda, bmcuser, and dvxuser. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can send photos upon request, but I like I mentioned it's essentially new. You can PM or e-mail me at: markfaragfilms "at" gmail "dot" com Priced to sell: $415 Shipped Insured to anywhere in the lower 48. PayPal only. Buyer pays 3% if pay with non-gift. Thanks and take care. -Mark
    Last edited by yophoto91; 11-06-2016, 07:08 AM.

Hmmm....I'd dig that.

I have 2 DR-70D's I'd love to upgrade.

...wonder how long it would take me to move the pair of them...
    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
    Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
    Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
      Hmmm....I'd dig that.

I have 2 DR-70D's I'd love to upgrade.

...wonder how long it would take me to move the pair of them...
      It's a great recorder Stewart. It has already sold though jeez that was quick. Noticed a substantial difference in the preamps compared to the 60D/70Ds I've used.

Comment

Working...
      X