Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canon FD lenses with EF mount, SIgma 20mm 1.4 Art Canont, Zeiss 35 F2 ZE, Leica Rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon FD lenses with EF mount, SIgma 20mm 1.4 Art Canont, Zeiss 35 F2 ZE, Leica Rs

I have some glass that I'm letting go:

Leica R 24mm F2.8 38X serial (One of the latest copies) -- pristine condition. - 900 firm
    Leica R 50mm F2 38x Serial (Matches the 24) - Pristine Condition - 950 firm
    Canon FD 20mm F2.8 with installed EF mount (will work on any Canon mount camera) - aperture is a tad sticky, otherwise pretty solid condition - 200.00
    Canon FD 28mm F2 with installed EF mount - Better than the 2.8, once my pride and joy. Shot an entire web series with this on lens and many other projects - 150.00
    Canon FD 50mm F2 with Installed EF Mount - nice and sharp wide open, pretty solid. I liked it as much as the 1.4 and it's sharper at 2 than the 1.4. - 150.00
    Sigma 20mm F1.4 Art w/packaging, case, etc. - Practically brand new. Might have plastic that it goes in. Thought I was going Sigma ART but changed my mind - 750.00
    Zeiss ZE 35mm F w/packaging, - Practically brand new as well. Been sitting in a box. Last of my ZE's leftover - 625.00

Have a lot of footage from all of these on my Vimeo. The Leica's are what'll be leftover from my set as the rest are basically sold.

Willing to sell the FDs together discounted.

SKYPE (best way to talk to me): Camera_Kholi | twitter
    Avery and Pete: Superseeds Feature Film Trailer
Working...
X