No announcement yet.

BRAND NEW BMPCC - Never Used - $600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@DPStewart do you use your GH2s still? And if so, where do they fit in for you? I am in a transitional phase, 2 GH2s and a borrowed BMCC
    www.instagram.com/vautksch

Comment

Originally posted by Rotbart View Post
      @DPStewart do you use your GH2s still? And if so, where do they fit in for you? I am in a transitional phase, 2 GH2s and a borrowed BMCC
      I still use the GH2's when I want that crisp contrasty "live documentary" type look. Daytime outdoor events - GH2's come out first.
      Also the electronics product shoots I do seem to benefit from the GH2's sharper contrasty look.
      For video I shoot them hacked with MOON T7, or Flowmotion V2 if I need longer shots with minimal risk of files not spanning.

Stills - I also like to use the GH2's for photographic plates. Like video FX plates. If I'm shooting elements I know will be comp'd together then the GH2 RAW with the Panasonic lenses really hits it. People would complain that the GH2 stills didn't look as good as, say, Canon's. I suppose that's fair to say, but while the Canon's may indeed look more 'artistic', the GH2's are more literal. Sharper. Crisper edges. I always have great results compositing together elements I shot on the GH2's.
      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

Thanks for the great insight, D!
        www.instagram.com/vautksch

Comment

Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
          It's still bloody ridiculous how good an image the BMPCC delivers - for $600.
          With the BMPCC I'm shooting high end commercials for BIG brand names that would be recognizable in North America, or even the rest of the world. It definitely has amazing quality that shouldn't be underestimated.

If they ever come out with a 4K version of this camera., I would be all over it. But for now, even just HD is sufficient. Commercials aren't really being displayed in 4K anyway, at least the stuff I work on.
          Dennis Hingsberg

Comment

y?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramier View Post
              y?
              y?
              Forrest Schultz
              Atlas Lens Co.
              YouTube///Vimeo

Comment

Working...