WTB: resolve dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: resolve dongle

Anyone in los Angeles selling? eBay prices are crazy now. Thanks.

I have two in Philly. Looking to sell in country at reasonable rate. What are you looking to spend?

Comment

$300.
      Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
      Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
      Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

My budget is $300

Comment

Bump

Comment

I was hoping to get closer to half MSRP. It is tough for me as this group is my lifeline for all my BlackMagic related info. Meaning I'd prefer it go to a bmcuser.

Comment

KGI, $300 is the usual here.

Comment

No worries kgi. I'll prob just use lite until someone comes down on their price.

Comment

Bump to up my budget to $350. Any takers?

Comment

Almost better off buying a whole used camera with it on eBay then turning around and selling the camera.
                    Probably get the dongle for about $200 that way.
                    Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,

Comment

The free version is looking great. I have studio on my Mac, almost no difference. I just built a new pc(gasp) with a gtx 1080 that screams. Wanted to try it out there. I guess denoise and 4K delivery are the only missing options right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogo View Post
                        The free version is looking great. I have studio on my Mac, almost no difference. I just built a new pc(gasp) with a gtx 1080 that screams. Wanted to try it out there. I guess denoise and 4K delivery are the only missing options right?
                        No - you can deliver 4k on the free version.
                        But in addition to the noise reduction, there is now also Film Grain and a bunch of other pro FX on the Studio version..

Comment

Oh cool! I guess I can just round trip those things on Mac, albeit slooowly. That nvidia 4gb 780m gpu aged quickly.

Comment

Bump. Still looking

Comment

got one but I'm in Europe

Comment

Working...
                              X