Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Optar Illumina Super16 Cinema Lenses T1.3 / F1.2 (As NEW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Optar Illumina Super16 Cinema Lenses T1.3 / F1.2 (As NEW)

I'm selling my set of Super16 Optar Illumina cinema lenses along with brand new adapters for EF and MFT. As I've decided to switch to Super35 format I no longer need these lenses - they've never been used other than for tests so the glass is 100% clean - plus they've come directly from the KMZ factory - brand new with standard 0.8 pitch gears on the focus/iris rings.

I purchased them as a modern alternative to Zeiss Super Speeds (which they were modeled on) since I was after a fast lens that could work well in available light. The quality of the glass is great, but some of the lenses are a little stiff from sitting around boxed in the factory.

As they are in Arri-B mount, I'll include 4 x EF / 3 x MFT Micro 4/3 adapters. Lenses would look great on the Ursa Micro 4.6K in 2K window mode, BM pocket camera, Sony F5/F55/FS7 in 2K crop mode, RED Raven/Dragon in 2K/3K crop etc.

8mm T1.3 - Arri-B
    9.5mm T1.3 Arri-B
    12mm T1.3 Arri-B
    16mm T1.3 Arri-B
    25mm T1.3 Arri-B
    50mm T1.3 Arri-B

USD5500 for the set including adapters (Paypal or wire transfer. Buyer pays shipping and fees)

If you'd like test footage please do not hesitate to ask and I will upload some images / video tests in your preferred lighting.

Happy to answer any questions as I spent quite a lot of time researching and putting this set together.

Thanks for looking.

EF adapter .jpgAll lenses top.jpg50mm lens.jpg25mm lens.jpg16mm lens.jpg12mm lens.jpg9.5mm lens.jpg8mm lens.jpg

I've saw some terrific footage with these lenses.
    It's really tempting. If only I could afford them.

Comment

Hi Roberto,

That's what attracted me to the Optars in the first place.

Hunter Hampton had some fun with the 9.5mm and a BMPCC in this fun short: https://vimeo.com/139896168

Comment

Hi,

Willing to split the set if people are after specific lenses - however would prefer if someone took the lot. If its split, I may keep a couple.

Note the 50mm covers super 35mm.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X