X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: New Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Bundle

SOLD

Hi all,

Selling A Pocket Cinema Bundle. $1025 Shipped Insured & PayPalled. Comes from a pet-free and smoke-free home.

1. Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (Serial# 2284889 - as seen in photo) - New in opened box. Just taken out to test it. The plastic is still on the LCD screen. Perfect condition with all accessories and original box.

2. Switronix Pocket Base - holds 2 Canon type batteries for longer battery life. Comes with 2 generic Canon batteries and a generic charger.

3. Capa brand cage with rails attachment (height adjustable) and top handle.

4. Kamerar snap on viewfinder. Please note: this is actually made for the Canon 5DMarkiii, so it doesn't fit exactly, but it can work with a bit of cropping to the LCD screen. Comes with a fresh sticky frame.

5. Pentax Super Takumar 55mm f/1.8 lens. Also included is a M42 to m4/3 mount adapter so you can use it right away with this camera. Does not come with a back cap.

6. Sony 12.5-75mm f/1.8 C-mount zoom lens. At its widest, this lens will not cover the sensor so you get some vignetting. This gives it an interesting voyeuristic type of look. A fast lens in pretty good condition. Also included is a C-mount to m4/3 adapter so that you can use it right away. Does not come with a back cap.

I accept PayPal only. Shipping to the US only. I've sold plenty of gear with 100% feedback on fredmiranda.com, and HV20.com, and a few things on dvxuser. Also, my eBay user ID is: yophoto914 (100%). As always I include a 7 day guarantee with everything I sell. If the item isn't as described you can return it for a full refund within 7 days. Feel free to PM me with any questions or email at: yophoto91 "at" gmail "dot" com

Thanks and take care,

Mark
    Attached Files
    Last edited by yophoto91; 01-12-2016, 08:07 AM.
Working...
X