Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FOR SALE] Petrol PS614 Audio Field Bag

SOLD - THANKS IRONFILM!

Brand new PS614 field bag with shoulder strap. Holds a lot of audio gear.

$--- PayPal including shipping within the US. Will ship internationally for actual shipping cost.

PM or reply here with questions, thanks.

ps614.jpg
    Last edited by UTR-Labs; 12-28-2015, 12:04 PM. Reason: SOLD

I bought one of these from UTR was one of the best purchases I've ever had for audio gear just love it. 100 is a no brainier ... May double down... Hmmmm

Comment

Thanks Chuck. This is the big brother to the Petrol bag you bought from me. It's about 1/3 wider and has a front pocket that opens up to hold a row of wireless receivers (or whatever). Very versatile but the sound folks we use have their own gear, so this one has sat unused since we bought it a year ago. I forgot we had it until just a few days ago. Time to find it a better home.

Comment

Originally posted by UTR-Labs View Post
        Brand new PS614 field bag with shoulder strap. Holds a lot of audio gear.

$100 PayPal including shipping within the US. Will ship internationally for actual shipping cost.

PM or reply here with questions, thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16538[/ATTACH]
        SOLD! :-D
        (assuming Paypal works with my payment as it should)

Should work wonderfully as a perfect match with a Sound Devices 552
        https://www.youtube.com/c/SoundSpeeding

Comment

IT HAS ARRIVED!! :-D
          Looks amazing the bag, I'm absolutely looking forward to using this on my next sound gig!! :-D
          Couldn't wish for more from a better seller, pleasure doing business with UTR-Labs. Highly recommended. Thank you!
          https://www.youtube.com/c/SoundSpeeding

Comment

Working...
          X