Used lomo 35mm anamorphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used lomo 35mm anamorphic

Used Lomo 35mm 2.5 anamorphic oct 18. In very good working condition. Very slight hair line on glass, dust under strong light as it is around 35 years old.
    Come with front and real caps and safe box with hygrometer.
    Welcome best offer and buy it now by paypal.

Just ended in ebay but buyer not pay. Therefore price will reduced from ebay ended price.

Offer $3700 OBO
    Different location will charge different shpping fee. Please ask.

_DSC8099.jpg_DSC8113.jpg_DSC8114.jpg_DSC8118.jpg_DSC8121.jpg_DSC8123.jpg

Kinf of of-topic, but I think it's ok to ask: I've been looking at some cases on alibaba very similar to the one you have (from this seller). What's your opinion on the case (my main concern, looking at pics, are the latches), and, if you bought it from alibaba, how was your experience with the seller?

Comment

Hi MiguelFranco, May I have web link of alibaba? This lens do not buy from alibaba. Just bought from Germany from ebay few year ago. I do not have experience from alibaba. My safe care just bought from Hong Kong. Many goods sell from Hong Kong are come from mainland China. That's you find this case from alibaba. I have two safe case. This case's build quality is good compare to my other case. It has double locking. Hope consider my lens. $3700 ia bargain price.

Comment

Glass clean and good condition. Price now at 3400 obo

Comment

Originally posted by hahafai2000 View Post
          Hi MiguelFranco, May I have web link of alibaba? This lens do not buy from alibaba. Just bought from Germany from ebay few year ago. I do not have experience from alibaba. My safe care just bought from Hong Kong. Many goods sell from Hong Kong are come from mainland China. That's you find this case from alibaba. I have two safe case. This case's build quality is good compare to my other case. It has double locking. Hope consider my lens. $3700 ia bargain price.
          Hi, thanks for the info on the case. I would love to own a Lomo anamorphic set, but at the time there is no budget for anamorphic, unfortunately. Considering, at the moment, a set of Sony 4K lenses to go with a (also considering) Ursa mini 4.6K.

Comment

Hi, Hope you enjoy cinegraphic. But anamorphic lenses and still camera lenses is totally different. Anamorphic lenses block and flares are lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by hahafai2000 View Post
              Hi, Hope you enjoy cinegraphic. But anamorphic lenses and still camera lenses is totally different. Anamorphic lenses block and flares are lovely.
              Yeah, these Sonys are not still lenses, they're CineAlta lenses. This is what I'm talking about: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._six_lens.html

Comment

Working...
              X