X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] Canon FD w/EF mounts (Full Set)

Located in Los Angeles

Will grab pics soon.

20/2.8 (iris is SUPER sticky from conversion, could probably use a new conversion kit. Great Condition, nice at 4)

24/2 (Great copy, sharp wide open, excellent contrast)

35/2 (Similar to the 28/2, has a very cinematic look to it. Little dusty on exterior, otherwise great)

50/1.4 (Sharp lens, great copy)

85/1.8 (One of my favorites in the set, great copy, clean and sharp)

100/2 (Lots of haze needs to be cleaned, however a very interesting look overall)

135/2 ( Very popular lens in the set, this one has a *tiny* scratch on the front, otherwise it was the cleanest copy I had my hands on)

THey all have hard mounted EF kits, which means they work on any EF camera and hit infinity, etc. THEY DO NOT HAVE GLASS ADAPTERS. ACTUAL HARD MOUNTED

This set took me a year to build out, but now going to let it go.

You can check my vimeo for footage, just about everything there in the last year and a half or so's Canon FD (https://vimeo.com/campcomet)

Letting the set go for around 1,800.00 -- pictures here: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/5337599853/66ntg

SKYPE (best way to talk to me): Camera_Kholi | twitter
    Avery and Pete: Superseeds Feature Film Trailer

Do you plan on selling some of them individually? How long is the focus throw on the 24, 35 and 85?

Comment

do these all have declicked iris?

Comment

This is incredible glass. I had a similar set myself a few years back. Definitely more character than modern Canon glass or rokinon glass. Yet still very sharp. And coming from the pro hands of Kholi, this is a steal!
        http://kylemcconaghy.com | My Reel

Comment

Originally posted by gullestav View Post
          Do you plan on selling some of them individually? How long is the focus throw on the 24, 35 and 85?
          Focus throw of each lens is actually decently long. Sometimes I forget how long and botch focus. T_T

I may be willing to half and half the set, as I know some people have the wide end or long end.

Originally posted by JLdp View Post
          do these all have declicked iris?
          Only a few, the 20/2.8 is SUPER sticky, though. I think it needs a different conversion kit. I generally use it at 2.8 or 4 so it hasn't bothered me.
          Originally posted by KyleMcConaghy View Post
          This is incredible glass. I had a similar set myself a few years back. Definitely more character than modern Canon glass or rokinon glass. Yet still very sharp. And coming from the pro hands of Kholi, this is a steal!
          Way more character than just about any lens set I've had, including Zeiss CYs IMO. The set feels more like "cinema" glass than any of those. Right now I'm ready for a Cooke Varotal or similar!

Comment

Also, wtf, was so tired from shooting that I typed a three instead of a two.

Set is definitely worth like 2,200, was supposed to read 2,000 not THREE. Geez.

Sorry.

Comment

I finally have pictures of these: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/5337599853/66ntg

I've also reduced the set price to 1,800 because Im keeping the 50/2 and 28/2

THanks.

Comment

Working...
              X