Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Rokinon Lens Set (EF Mount)

SOLD

Got a 14, 24, 35 & 85mm up for sale. Looking for $1200/obo and I'm willing to break up the set for the right price so just make your offer.

These are the original UMC Cine version before the Cine DS versions came out. Each lens is in great condition and has been meticulously cared for. Each lens has been adapted to use 80mm front caps (except the 14mm) for uniformity and to be able to use clip on matteboxes. I can also include a Tiffen clear filter for each lens if you want. These cost me about $70 each.

These are for sale locally in Los Angeles and I'm available to if you'd like to inspect them.

Also for sale I have a pristine Zeiss Contax 50mm F/1.4. The lens has also been adapter to 80mm front with a Focus ring and leitax kit (EF mount replacement). I'd sell this lens for $450 and if not I'll just hold on to it.

Thanks

IMG_1717.jpgIMG_1718.jpgIMG_1719.jpg
    Last edited by thundercrease; 09-19-2015, 03:14 PM.

Update: adding the 14mm as well. New price $1200 obo for all 4 lenses: 14, 24, 35 & 85.
    Last edited by thundercrease; 09-15-2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Price Drop: $1k for all four lenses.

Comment

Dang...too bad I'm all Nikon and MFT.

Someone's gonna get a hell of a deal here.
        Cameras: Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Camera (x2), Panasonic GH2 (x2), Sony RX100 ii, Canon 6D, Canon T2i,
        Mics: Sennheiser, AKG, Shure, Sanken, Audio-Technica, Audix
        Lights: Every Chinese clone you can imagine

Comment

I know, it's a real nice set ready shoot. Got the 80mm front caps so everything is the same size for use with clip-on matteboxes. You can still use 77mm screw on filters and the set comes with almost $300 in tiffen clear filters for when you need that extra protection or lending them out to that "one" friend you don't trust all the way.

Comment

Message sent - cheers.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X