X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Blackmagic URSA EF Bundle***

Blackmagic URSA EF Body
    IDX V-mount Plate (on-camera)
    3 Switronix XP-L90S Batteries (10+ hours)
    Canon 50 mm 1.8 Lens
    Sony VCT-14 Tripod Plate
    Sandisk 120GB CFAST 2.0 Card (in the URSA box)

Everything is in spotless, perfect barely-used condition inside the box/plastic.

Here is a general pic of everything. If anyone is interested in specific pics of the products, please PM me.

$5500

Thank you.

IMG_1283.jpg

Price Drop: $5450

Needs to go by the end of the week or will be donated!

Comment

Last call!

$5400

Comment

tears

Comment

with or with out Resolve... that makes a big difference...
          www.imdb.com/name/nm0566053/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Comment

With. I have barely shot RAW in my life let alone even open up Resolve.

If it's in the little booklet with a dongle or CD, it should be there. I have not opened that packet up, but I can check.

Comment

Update - change in accessories and price:

$5000 for everything besides CFAST card.

Body, battery v-mount plate, 10+ hours of power, tripod plate, and Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens.

Comment

Update - forgot about case.

It can be used with a nice-sized lens or with a small lens and a battery.

URSA perfectly slides into the foam and is protected firmly on all sides.

Comment

4Y0A1183.jpg4Y0A1184.jpg4Y0A1187.jpg4Y0A1196.jpg4Y0A1197.jpg4Y0A1198.jpg4Y0A1199.jpg

Comment

$4900 - no tripod plate.

[You can still use the URSA with a riser and the regular 3/8 hole on the bottom of the camera with a regular tripod plate for those on a budget.]

Comment

This is a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by vicharris View Post
                        This is a good deal.
                        Is it? Is it everything except the tripod plate and c-fast still? If that's correct, I see the package breakdown as follows:

URSA (w/free c-fast card and card reader): $4995
                        Switronix XP-L90S: NEW: $248 x 3 = $744
                        IDX V-Mount Plate: NEW: $185
                        Canon 50mm: NEW: $125

TOTAL NEW: $6049

So you're talking about approximately a 19% used discount, plus you're not getting the free c-fast card (B&H promotion), warranties, ect. With the new URSA/URSA Minis coming out, I'm curious as to how the original could possibly keep such a high resale value.

Comment

And the $200 case, and taxes & shipping as well (if applicable), but I hear you.

This isn't a garage sale. It's for people who have the disposable income and would like to save even if it's a bit on brand new "used" gear. If you saw the stuff, you would think I just took it out of the packaging. Only the case is a bit scratched up because they scratch easily.

Regardless, it's all sold.

Vic - thank you for the comment. I owe you a drink (or pizza) the next time you're in Manhattan!

Comment

Originally posted by NorBro View Post
                            And the $200 case, and taxes & shipping as well (if applicable), but I hear you.

This isn't a garage sale. It's for people who have the disposable income and would like to save even if it's a bit on brand new "used" gear. If you saw the stuff, you would think I just took it out of the packaging. Only the case is a bit scratched up because they scratch easily.

Regardless, it's all sold.

Vic - thank you for the comment. I owe you a drink (or pizza) the next time you're in Manhattan!
                            For sure man. Glad you sold it. I know a couple guys in LA trying to find one and I was going to pass this on. It's hard to pick these up for this price. I refuse to entertain people on justifying my opinion when they've most likely never touched the camera. Over it on this forum.

Comment

"I refuse to entertain people on justifying my opinion when they've most likely never touched the camera. Over it on this forum."
                              Vic - yer a funny guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X