Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMPCC KIT FOR Sale

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera S#1569972
    (Includes Charger, strap, lens port cap and power adapters)
    Panasonic Lumix 12-35 F2.8 Power O.I.S. S#XT3KF001232
    Tiffen 58mm UV filter
    Tiffen 58mm Variable Neutral Density Filter
    Wooden Camera BMPCC Cage
    Metabones Speed Booster Nikon G to BMPCC
    Wooden Camera PL Lens mount adapter to BMPCC
    Wooden Camera Pocket Lock (HDMI)
    Wooden Camera Pocket Lock (Power)
    5 Blackmagic batteries
    4 Sandisk Extreme Pro 95MB/S 64GB cards
    Kapahen Dual BMPCC Battery charger
    Zoe DVXL Bebob Lanc controller, camera power off/on and focus control

This kit is my personal camera it has seen very little use. I would guess the camera/outfit has only about 3 hours of use. It is in virtually new condition. All of the pixels are good and the screen is pristine. I did not get the time to use it much and it is time to pass it on. The camera has the latest software update which allows Raw and ProRes recording. This is a complete kit. You can start shooting right away. The Lumix 12-35 is a fantastic lens for handholding. It is wide and has O.I.S stabilization. Included also is the Metabones Speed Booster for Nikon to BMPCC. This allows use of most Nikon lenses. It makes the angle of view of the lens wider and also makes the lens faster by 1 stop. The PL mount to BMPCC adapter allows the use of professional PL mount lens on the camera. The Wooden Camera cage is versatile allowing you to customize it. It includes the HDMI and Power lock accessories. All of the batteries will hold a charge and operate as if new. The 4 Sandisk Extreme 64GB cards are recommended for the camera. The ZOE Bebob Lanc controller is very handy for tripod use. It remotely starts and stops the camera and allows focus change.

I would prefer to sell the complete package. $2395 for everything.

Email: mfilmpro@sover.net
    Pics available
Working...
X