FS: BMCC EF + 3 Lenses, 2 240GB SSD, Takeon Battery, Davinci Dongle + More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BMCC EF + 3 Lenses, 2 240GB SSD, Takeon Battery, Davinci Dongle + More

Hi all, up for grabs is my BMCC EF 2.5k Camera. Was used for a couple of months but it's time to find a new home. Reason for selling? Expecting my first child so need to buy plenty of things

What you get:
    1. Blackmagic Cinema Camera EF 2.5K + Original Box, Sun shade and Charger (Condition 8.5/10 - Excellent working condition, Minor scuffs at the bottom plate due to mounting.)
    2. Tokina 11-16mm F2.8 Lens with front, rear caps and hood (Condition 9.5/10 MINT)
    3. Rokinon 35mm F1.4 Lens Does not come with front cap. ( Condition 9/10 - Lens is free of scratches but there is a small scuff mark which I will post up later) PLEASE NOTE* THIS IS NOT THE CINE VERSION BUT CA EASLY BE DECLICKED. JUST GOOGLE "Rokinon DeClicked tutorial
    4. Rokinon 8mm F3.5 Lens Does not come with front or rear caps (Condition 5/10 - Lens has a scratch in the front which is very noticeable when shooting certain scenes. I will post up video to show this defect. Otherwise it does work when light isn't hitting directly at the lens) AS ABOVE, NOT THE CINE VERSION
    5. Two 240GB GB Sandisk Extreme Cards (condition 9.5/10 Both cards are in excellent working condition)
    6. Davinci Resolve Dongle
    7. Takeon Battery
    8. Zacuto Blackmagic Ultra Lite (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ltra_Lite.html)
    9. Plugable Desktop SSD Card reader with USB 3.0 Cable
    10. Seagate Backup Plus Portable Thunderbolt Adapter (DOES NOT INCLUDE THUNDERBOLT CABLE BUT IS IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION)
    11. BMCC Handles (Good condition *Not pictured but included with the kit)

Looking to sell the whole kit for $3,000 or best offer. Paypal gift to me. Of you want an invoice I will add the extra paypal fee charge. Shipping to the US only.

Please feel free to check my ebay feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller) If you would like to see that I am the seller feel free to send me a message on that account.

I am also selling a mint condition Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 128GB Version if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!
    Attached Files

Price update $2,200

Comment

sold on ebay :d

Comment

Working...
      X