Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMPC 4K BlackMagic Production Camera Full Kit with EVERYTHING, READY TO SHOOT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMPC 4K BlackMagic Production Camera Full Kit with EVERYTHING, READY TO SHOOT!!!

BMPC 4K BlackMagic Production Camera Full Kit with EVERYTHING!

READY TO SHOOT beautiful images with proper on set, audio/power solutions and exposure tools!!!

Not only am I saving you money, but the time of research and working on putting together a GREAT kit for professional productions.

BMCC SIDE.jpg

- BLACKMAGIC PRODUCTION CAMERA 4K EF (BMPC, with its Hood, power supply and extra accessories, w/o Resolve)

- ALPHATRON EVF (best EVF out there; I have it calibrated to this camera too)

- FULL LANPARTE CAMERA RIG (Including Shoulder Mount, Power Supply, Matte box, Follow Focus, Cage, Top and Bottom Plates…)

- LANPARTE LI-ION V-MOUNT BATTERY w Cable (Up to 8hrs of Battery Life)

- LANPARTE Battery Plate/SPLITTER (Great combo with Alphatron for Hdmi-SDI Splitting, as well as all sorts of power supply plugs including USB!)

- MANFROTTO TRIPOD WITH BOGEN 510 Fluid HEAD (great run and Gun Tripod, I will miss it a lot)
    - WOODEN CAMERA A-BOX WITH ADAPTER (A must for sound)

- SANDISK SSD Extreme II 480GB

- EVF Mounting Bracket CAMTREE and Israeli Arm (both included for mounting options)

- LARGE PELICAN CASE - 1650 (FITS IT ALL - but tripod of course - BUILT inside; its incredible for saving time and keeping it all safe and tidy)

- ROKINON CINE LENS 35mm T1.5 (Still has one year Warranty until December 2015)

- EXTRAS EXPENSES IN CABLES, EXTRA RODS, SDI for 4K, EXTRA EVF BATTERIES AND CHARGER (no record I estimate over $200)

The whole kit in this thread cost me just over $10,300 usd (tax included), I got it all exactly a year ago in March. There are some minor scratches in the cage, as it would be expected, and the cap for the Alphatron's battery is a bit loose but it is purely esthetical... Other than that the whole thing works great, it has never failed me on set!

I AM SELLING IT NOW AT $8,500 and I accept offers!
    I am selling it in the LA area but will consider shipping it.

Selling because I recovered my investment in less than a year (I am sure you will too, and maybe in less time) and am now doing more and more productions with other packages that don't require 4K (in my personal opinion, supported by the "Nyquist Sampling Theorem" 4K is the best and only way to get proper TRUE HD images when downsampling as well as BlackMagic does! Love this company!).
    IMG_3936.jpgIMG_3942.jpgIMG_3937.jpg

bump

Comment

If you are willing to split the package then I am interested in EVF, evf mount and sdi cable.
      Please PM with best offer.
      Thanks & Regards
      Rajas Paranjpe,
      Founder & Colorist,
      Gamut Labs - 4k Color grading and VFX services.
      Mumbai India.
      +91 9867936963 (whatsapp or call directly)

Reel 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoZ8WPDleh8

Comment

Working...
      X