FS: Carl Zeiss Biometar 120mm 2.8 PL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Carl Zeiss Biometar 120mm 2.8 PL

Have a barely used Carl Zeiss Biometar 120mm 2.8 PL. Glass is in GREAT shape, however the aperture blades are stuck wide open. Nothing a lens tech can't fix quickly...

Bought this for $300 awhile back and it's sat on my shelf since (it was working perfectly when it arrived). I suppose its inactivity caused the blades to freeze.

Since it needs some work, looking for $100 plus a few bucks for shipping. Comes with front cap, but no rear cap. IMG_2174.jpgIMG_2173.jpgIMG_2172.jpgIMG_2171.jpg

Still for sale? Do you have any footage taken with it?

Comment

Martin, still for sale...

I have a folder of some quick and dirty shots I took with the lens. DNG's here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w0znf1n40...vOtTLPtaa?dl=0

The two video clips are handheld, I apologize for that, but my tripods were sitting at job doing time lapse.

Comment

Is that a permanent PL modification, or is it removable?
        Haavard Helle

Comment

It's a "permanent" mod, but I'm sure a tech could just take the PL mount off the tube and put on another mount.

Comment

I was thinking more if the tube itself was removable from the lens by loosening screws for example.
            Haavard Helle

Comment

I see two screws where the tube meets the lens body, so I'd imagine the tube will pop right off.

IMG_2205.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X