FOR SALE: Cavision Mattebox and Cavision Shoulder Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Cavision Mattebox and Cavision Shoulder Mount

IMG_0398.jpgIMG_0399.jpgIMG_0396.jpgIMG_0397.jpgFor Sale: Older model of Chrosziel Mattebox - $250

The mattebox is in good condition. It has a three stage filter attachment that can take both 4x4 and 4x5 filters. It includes bellows which can hold 4 1/2" round filters and step-down to 110mm for lenses like Cooke S4s. The step-down ring is threaded so could be further reduced with the right step-down to 104mm, 95mm, or 80mm for a variety of lenses.

This is an older model (that's why it's priced this way) it's not a lot of details online about it. The stage attachment might be compatible with newer shades. The filter trays and the bellows are both definitely compatible with newer matte boxes. Includes 2 filter trays, and is missing the third. Sold As IS.

Available in Los Angeles, but I am willing to ship via paypal if you cover shipping and fees. Please let me know if you'd like to come by and take a look at either item. I'm also open to trades, just let me know what you got.

Please PM me and send your email so that we can communicate easier.

Thanks
    Last edited by thundercrease; 01-14-2015, 09:48 AM. Reason: SOLD one item.

Shoulder Mount - SOLD

Mattebox still for sale

Comment

Working...
    X