FS: Berkey System Blackmagic Camera Standard Baseplate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Berkey System Blackmagic Camera Standard Baseplate

Selling all this gear as I'm switching to the Sony range to suit my landscape shooting style better (lots of hiking!). I'm happy to ship worldwide, am located in NZ, and please PM me with an address and which items you'd like to buy for a shipping quote (I'm willing to cover some of the shipping cost myself). Request that you send PayPal payment as a Gift.

I've bought from BMCUser's in the past: Kholi, Dafilman21, mbeck, Howie Roll and ianim8
    Also on Ebay my user is Sega2000, 136 Feedback (0 negative), member since 1999
    On TradeMe.co.nz my user is theyaknz, 682 Feedback (0 negative), member since 2003

Berkey System Blackmagic Camera Standard Baseplate

Condition: Great, just a minor mark by one of the logos and that's it.

"The baseplate uses our Blackmagic baseplate top mated to a Standard Rail Block and a 2X4 Tripod plate. The iris rod height is fixed at the industry standard of 85 mm to allow the use of a matte box and follow focus. The top of the plate is contoured to fit the body of the camera and gives a rock solid grip to the camera body. To lighten this plate and allow proper venting of the fans on the bottom of the camera, it has been fully pocketed out both top and bottom.

It has additional 10-32 and 1/4-20 tapped holes to allow the use of our Cross Clamp and Accessory Mount Blocks to enable to user to add handles, an EFV or other accessories. The bottom 2X4 tripod plate is loaded with 1/4-20, 3/8-16 and 10-32 tapped holes for additional customization. Includes a camera mounting screw."

Includes:

* Camera Mounting Screw
    * Standard Rail Block
    * Tripod Plate
    * 15mm Rod Standard Rail Block

US$ 129 + PayPal fees please

b1.jpg
    Last edited by LostBoyNZ; 10-08-2014, 01:14 PM.

Bump

Comment

Still available, price drop

Comment

Working...
      X