FS: Brushless Gimbal Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Brushless Gimbal Kit

Selling all this gear as I'm switching to the Sony range to suit my landscape shooting style better (lots of hiking!). I'm happy to ship worldwide, am located in NZ, and please PM me with an address and which items you'd like to buy for a shipping quote (I'm willing to cover some of the shipping cost myself). Request that you send PayPal payment as a Gift.

I've bought from BMCUser's in the past: Kholi, Dafilman21, mbeck, Howie Roll and ianim8
    Also on Ebay my user is Sega2000, 136 Feedback (0 negative), member since 1999
    On TradeMe.co.nz my user is theyaknz, 682 Feedback (0 negative), member since 2003

Famoushobby BG004 Brushless Gimbal Kit - UPGRADED - BMCC / BMPC 4K / Red Epic etc - SAVE $1,500

Condition: Brand new un-used BG004 Brushless Gimbal from Famoushobby, but does have some marks on some carbon fibre tubes from installation. It's been upgraded to much stronger GB85 motors, and the Alexmos Highpower Controller has been professionally put together by AerialPixels.com. Needs finishing in terms of attaching the sensor where you want it on the camera plate (very easy), a Lipo battery then tuning to your camera body & lens.

Supports 4kg with the standard motors, and these motors have all been upgraded.

US$ 1,699

Total Cost Paid (excluding my own shipping fees etc!): US$ 3,191.66
    SAVE: US$ 1,500

Shipping to the USA: US $80

Includes:

BG004 Brushless Gimbal with 3 x GB85 Motors and Fold-down Gimbal Stand - Cost New: US$ 2,600
    HobbyKing 350w 25A Power Supply - Cost New: US$ 42.99
    Turnigy Reaktor 300W 20A 6S Balance Charger - Cost New: US$ 54.67
    Alexmos Highpower 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal Controller 6S 70A - Cost New: US$ 490
    Joystick Controller for Alexmos with LED Feedback - Included With Above Item
    Alexmos Bluetooth Module - Included With Above Item
    1S-8S Cell Lipo Battery Voltage Tester Alarm - Cost New: US$ 4

Controller and such is completely 100% un-used. It's in great condition, there's just some minor scratches on some of the carbon from installation. Due to the problems of individuals shipping Lipo Batteries, this doesn't include the batteries, but this can be ordered from HobbyKing for about $50 or less.

Apparently the charger and power supply are particularly good models too. I've had a few enquiries asking if I'm willing to sell those separate (sorry).

The wires at the end there are extra optional wires pre-installed. These can be removed but some people use them for other accessories. All the motors are already wired, the control box is put together and such.

324638419.jpg324638422.jpg324638425.jpg324638435.jpg324638437.jpg
    Last edited by LostBoyNZ; 09-19-2014, 06:20 PM.

Bump with a Price Drop

Comment

Final price drop bump before it becomes better for me to finish the project instead.

Comment

Bump to go with the other items I'm selling

Comment

Working...
        X