X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro

So there´s the new Pocket 6K Pro and bmcuser is still asleep
    https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/pro...etcinemacamera

Kinda sad, since the discussion about the Pocket 4K was so entertaining in 2018

Blackmagic-Pocket-Cinema-Camera-6K-Pro-Back.jpg

It's been 4 years since my last message interchange with this forum, and now I'm back.

I had lost some interest on video cameras and projects, and then came the pandemic, which made go more under. Lost some enthusiasm, like many around the world did.

Now I come back, and the first topic I pick is this about the new 6K pro, and either the people went away from the site or I don't know what's the matter.

There were some general matters I wanted to discuss about high quality low budget cameras and very big priced production cameras before the new market situation, that nobody seems to talk about. So I wonder where the people is.

Comment

Originally posted by carlmart View Post
      It's been 4 years since my last message interchange with this forum, and now I'm back.

I had lost some interest on video cameras and projects, and then came the pandemic, which made go more under. Lost some enthusiasm, like many around the world did.

Now I come back, and the first topic I pick is this about the new 6K pro, and either the people went away from the site or I don't know what's the matter.

There were some general matters I wanted to discuss about high quality low budget cameras and very big priced production cameras before the new market situation, that nobody seems to talk about. So I wonder where the people is.
      The admins “updated” the site nearly 18 months ago and it broke. For some reason it’s taken till now to fix it.

I suspect most of the community that was here have moved on.

JB

Comment

This site was alive before and during the pocket 4k release... great discussions, a lot of knowledge. Especially the production insight from you mr Brawley, was always a great read.
        I return to this site 1-2 times a month, but you´re probably right. Even if it is/will be fixed, most users have moved on.

@carlmart
        The Pocket 6K Pro seems to be a solid and very capable Camera. The issue with blue tinted screens was resolved with the 7.3 Firmware.

Comment

Join hands to protect the health of loved ones and the community from corona virus with the best practices that health experts recommend wearing a mask daily in public places and washing hands with an antiseptic solution. mapquest driving directions

Comment

Working...
          X