Leave a comment:

• rlr297
    replied
    This is getting ugly...

Leave a comment:

• Jarmusch
    replied
    Originally posted by John Caballero View Post
    a great many are just opportunists with free access to the internet making believe they are experts, nothing else.
    ++++++++++1

Leave a comment:

• John Caballero
    replied
    I hear good things about the hacked gh2's but no 1080 60p right?
    That's correct.

Leave a comment:

• John Caballero
    replied
    Wherever did you hear about the GH2 being so good!? Don't trust those silly bloggers. Don't listen to them
    I pay absolutely no attention, to you said it, not me, "silly bloggers". I don't need them, because a great many are just opportunists with free access to the internet making believe they are experts, nothing else. There are two individuals in this forums that I respect and follow, Barry Green and Phillip Bloom. Their work and professionalism is unparalleled. I have been working in the imaging business for 38 years and when I am interested in a new camera I do my own research regardless of what self proclaimed expert bloggers have to say. I really, really have no use for them.

Leave a comment:

• tosvus
    replied
    I got a hacked GH2 giving me a great footage.
    I hear good things about the hacked gh2's but no 1080 60p right?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Reid
    replied
    Wherever did you hear about the GH2 being so good!? Don't trust those silly bloggers. Don't listen to them

Leave a comment:

• John Caballero
    replied
    Even if it arrives reasonably on time, get a GH3 to complement it anyway! Good for wider-angle shots, and slow motion (60p)!
    I got a hacked GH2 giving me a great footage.

Leave a comment:

• tosvus
    replied
    Lol! And if my Pocket Camera never arrives I'll go buy a GH3!
    Even if it arrives reasonably on time, get a GH3 to complement it anyway! Good for wider-angle shots, and slow motion (60p)!

Leave a comment:

• Stephen Mick
    replied
    Friends,

I know we're all worked up over the impending launch of these cams. But let's keep things civil and fact-based, and not ugly and political. Posts have been deleted, and further off-topic or offensive posts will earn you a time-out. So feel free to disagree without being disagreeable.

SM

Leave a comment:

• markscott
    replied
    Actually eoshd is a good place to glean information Also Andrew has worked hard at helping indie film makers More so than a lot of forums have done. Just because we can all disagree with each other from time to time doesn't mean we don't get along. It just means we have different viewpoints and even agendas.

Leave a comment:

• alex1
    replied
    Originally posted by jimagine View Post
    I'm looking forward to shooting with these cameras when they're released.
    There's a not so fine line between passion and hysteria and that line has been trampled in this thread.

I continue to appreciate JB's professional and balanced input, especially in light of some of the wild, completely fabricated accusations by people who should know better.

The same person that's making these wild accusations out of pure, self-aggrandising, speculation has actually called someone a F__ing idiot, on his own forum, because he was rationally disagreeing with this hysterical behavior

Real simple as to who's opinions are worth considering, and it's definitely not the person who flails their arms and screams obscenities.
    There's enough difficulty in the world without going out of your way to fabricate ugliness - especially about the delivery date of a camera.

Put it this way: who would you want running your crew, or in this case even on your crew?
    JB - any day, thank you very much.
    This self-promoting, fear monger - he'd be gaffer taped and locked in my van until we got to an airport.
    I agree.

Now that I have a better understanding of what the people are like over at eoshd.com I do not think I will be visiting that site any time soon.

Thanks again JB for all the posts and uploaded pocket cam footage, a lot of people here are very thankful.

Leave a comment:

• John Caballero
    replied
    Here, here! This guy gets it.
    Lol! And if my Pocket Camera never arrives I'll go buy a GH3!

Leave a comment:

• iamoui
    replied
    Well, after all the wasted energy the fact remains that BM will release its cameras when they are ready to ship. Amazing how some "experts" around here love to see their own rants printed in the digital screen. Self marketing? Of course not. Just spreading their "expertise". Oh, the internet era, it makes anybody think he is a guru. Black Magic, keep up the good work. Many of us are extremely happy that you are making the best effort to provide us with affordable tools to help our dreams and ambitions happen. We will wait as soon as it take. Best of wishes to you and your team.
    Here, here! This guy gets it.

Leave a comment:

• John Caballero
    replied
    Well, after all the wasted energy the fact remains that BM will release its cameras when they are ready to ship. Amazing how some "experts" around here love to see their own rants printed in the digital screen. Self marketing? Of course not. Just spreading their "expertise". Oh, the internet era, it makes anybody think he is a guru. Black Magic, keep up the good work. Many of us are extremely happy that you are making the best effort to provide us with affordable tools to help our dreams and ambitions happen. We will wait as soon as it take. Best of wishes to you and your team.
    Last edited by John Caballero; 07-22-2013, 09:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X