Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket 4k Vs Alexa Mini Vs UMP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pocket 4k Vs Alexa Mini Vs UMP

    Many 4k pocket shots in this episode. See if you can pick them. There’s at least 6 shots plus UMP and Alexa mini too.

    JB

    https://youtu.be/fCxTIm9rJTg

  • #2
    Barely anyone could ever figure out which camera is which in one of those 5-10 camera "tests", and those shots may last 10-15 seconds.

    Not happening for a fast paced edit.

    Comment


    • #3
      couldn't do it. anyone that says that can are lying.
      instagram
      my work

      Comment


      • #4
        It's easier to pickup those shots that are not shot with Pocket 4K

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by John Brawley View Post
          Many 4k pocket shots in this episode. See if you can pick them. There’s at least 6 shots plus UMP and Alexa mini too.

          JB

          https://youtu.be/fCxTIm9rJTg
          Ha! Well played John, well played.

          Comment


          • #6
            Here’s a hint. From the first shot...

            P4k
            P4k
            P4k
            P4k
            UMP
            P4K
            Alexa Mini

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by John Brawley View Post
              Here’s a hint. From the first shot...

              P4k
              P4k
              P4k
              P4k
              UMP
              P4K
              Alexa Mini
              Would love to know what you had on the P4K for lens/lenses John.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jimagine View Post
                Would love to know what you had on the P4K for lens/lenses John.
                SLR magic 10mm T2.1 and 25mm T0.95

                JB

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by John Brawley View Post
                  SLR magic 10mm T2.1 and 25mm T0.95

                  JB
                  Great look John, thanks.
                  I just got the SLR 25mm for some upcoming work and just starting to work with it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Not allowed to view it anymore. Is there a link elsewhere?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Michael Sandiford View Post
                      Not allowed to view it anymore. Is there a link elsewhere?
                      Ditto that.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by John Brawley View Post
                        SLR magic 10mm T2.1 and 25mm T0.95

                        JB
                        Any reason you use these over the nokton voightlanders?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Here’s a new version of the promo link.

                          https://youtu.be/e2MMC_dHWMw

                          Or just watch the episode. It’s The Resident, season 2 episode 11 “operator error”. The P4K was used extensively in the opening sequence when Bradley is in the ER and Devon is trying to save him.

                          JB

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by polaroid22 View Post
                            Any reason you use these over the nokton voightlanders?

                            The SLR magic is much better wide open (I own both).

                            The Voights go all milky open past T2.8

                            JB

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by John Brawley View Post
                              The SLR magic is much better wide open (I own both).

                              The Voights go all milky open past T2.8

                              JB
                              Ever tested the rokinons/samyangs as well? Colors on the nokton look better though in my opinion, and 0.95 is indeed soft, but it does add some character to the shots I feel. Not for every shoot, but for some arty work it sure works.
                              I liked the noktons build and ability to close focus as well. But parted with them some years ago moving to full frame.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X