Thread: apples boxes

1. #1 apples boxes 
    Hi guys, can anyone recommend a good place to get reasonably priced apple boxes? None that I've found online have been particularly expensive, but I was hoping someone could recommend a place that might have a package or kit/bundle for a good rate.

Thanks!
    Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, BMPCC, GH4+Metabones, GoPro Hero4 Black, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

I haven't found anything cheaper than that: http://gear.digitaljuice.com/product...s.asp?pid=2265

Hey great find. Thanks Frank. The ones I was looking at earlier were all around $39 a piece, so not too far off, but when you're buying multiple it adds up if you're on a budget. I don't know why, it didn't occur to me digitaljuice would have them. I still think of them as a stock video background type place. I see they have quite a few pieces of gear.

Thanks Frank !
    Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, BMPCC, GH4+Metabones, GoPro Hero4 Black, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

I found a great price for boxes on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/APPLEBOXES-A...item19df6d7764

I think I'll have to pull the trigger on a set or two, I feel like I'm always one applebox short.

Yeah, I have the slider, the dolly and the flag kit - great bang for the buck