Thread: BLE4K-G2 | Focus Control & R/S for Blackmagic & Nucleus-Nano

1. #1 BLE4K-G2 | Focus Control & R/S for Blackmagic & Nucleus-Nano 
    Introducing BLE4K-G2! Focus control and start/stop recording on your Blackmagic camera over Bluetooth using Tilta Nucleus-Nano Handwheel. No Motor Required!

Control focus with supported Native / adapted electronic lenses! Great for gimbal setups.

Demo video shows control with a BMPCC4K ( V6.6 ) with Metabones Speedbooster 0.71x and Sigma 18-35mm. ( Other camera’s not yet, tested )

Small footprint, lightweight 3D printed housing can be attached with ¼-20 mount and powered by simple 5v Micro-USB.

One time pairing with camera using simple Wi-Fi based user interface, auto connects to your camera and nano after first pairing. Just power on and go!

This new product comes alongside the original BLE4K, BLE4K is great if you need long range dedicated start/stop control for either Nucleus-Nano or Nucleus-M.

Pre-order Now, Shipping late November. Batch produced product, so supply limited.

https://ble4k.com/products/pre-order...a-nucleus-nano

https://vimeo.com/370562807

Brilliant, now that it doesn't require nano, we should be able to link one Nuleus handle for focus by wire and the second to nano for zoom. Can you confirm. Either way, take my money. New case looks good.

Can you confirm this will connect with the Tilta Nucleus M handles? I Never use the nano focus wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by iammuc View Post
    Brilliant, now that it doesn't require nano, we should be able to link one Nuleus handle for focus by wire and the second to nano for zoom. Can you confirm. Either way, take my money. New case looks good.

Can you confirm this will connect with the Tilta Nucleus M handles? I Never use the nano focus wheel.
    This product is only tested and verified with the Nucleus-Nano Handwheel. Not sure the M Handles support Bluetooth, don't have one to test.

To add to your use case scenario you mentioned above, it's important to note that this solution requires a Nano Handwheel.
    If you want to have one Nano Handwheel do focus by wire then you can have a second handwheel / FIZ control zoom with a motor yes. The key here is you still need a second hand unit.

I'm currently using a Nucleus M handle with your old module so if the connection is still the same I'm hoping it will work. You should look into getting one for testing. Much better than the focus wheel for hand held shooting IMO

Dang. This is great.

UPDATE:

New video demonstrating setup and functionality of BLE4K-G2. You can still be apart of first batch shipping later this month, order here: https://ble4k.com/

Control Focus, set A/B points, start/stop recording and record sync with your camera and Nucleus-Nano Handwheel.

https://vimeo.com/373832697

Now available. If you pre-ordered, check your inbox for a shipping notice from @ble4k.com

This looks amazing. I imagine the answer is no, but is it possible to have multiple Bluetooth devices linked to the BMPCC4k simultaneously? I have the Portkeys BM5 Bluetooth module already and would love to add this unit to the rig for wireless FF.