Thread: FS: Micro Cinema Camera (Rawlite OLPF + Wooden Camera Cage)

1. #1 FS: Micro Cinema Camera (Rawlite OLPF + Wooden Camera Cage) 
    I've gotten a LOT of use out of this little camera but it's time for me to upgrade to something different. Since I'm not sure exactly which direction I want to go yet, I figure I'll part with this and rent in the mean time until I find something I like. This camera works flawlessly and has been nothing but fantastic for me, both in terms of performance and quality. I've always shot in either Raw, Raw 3:1, or in ProRes LT and have had no issues with any of it.

While not included in the price, I have a Metabones BMPCC Speed Booster paired with this camera as well as the Rawlite OLPF (More Info HERE). Be aware I don't believe I installed the shims since I only ever used manual Nikon lenses with this camera. If I didn't, you'll need to contact Rawlite for a shim if your MFT lenses don't electronically communicate with the camera (I don't have any to test atm).

I have a separate thread for the Speed Booster since I have two available for sale. The Speed Booster pictured IS NOT included in the price, however, it is the one you will receive if you wish to buy the camera and speedbooster together since they are a tight and solid fit for each other.

Included is the Micro Cinema Camera, Wooden Camera Cage, NP-F Bridge, Rawlite OLPF, and a breakout box (I don't recall which) to expose a Lanc port and 12v DC input. While not pictured, I'm also including the original OLPF and the tools to change it.

Asking $900 shipped to anywhere in the US (Lower 48).

I have a full gallery with more pictures on Dropbox here:
    Gallery Photos
    Last edited by PeopleCanFly; 06-20-2019 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Bump; Price drop!