Thread: Anybody try these very cheap 128 Cfast cards?

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Miller View Post
    Hi EYu. Thieves drive me mad as well, sorry for this incident, this is the only time I've seen this happen. I hope USPS can compensate you. Please let me know what happens here.
    Hey Lee, USPS is still investigating but I have been told that since the item was received by the recipient without complaint that the box was tampered at the time of receipt there is nothing they can do. To me that means I won't be compensated as the claim will likely be denied. So all I can say is it sucks that it happened and surely it can happen again. I am not going to dwell on this anymore and will just get my stuff from here in the USA such as at B&H.

Perhaps some firms are a little new to this game and find it hard to keep up with the demands of professional camera users and their cutting-edge technological requirements, but they are certainly trying; Rome was not built in a day, as they say. Also, I'm working hard these days on solutions that go beyond one brand. I'm an entrepreneur who is always striving to innovate and improve. If one day I introduce new equipment to you guys, backed up with my usual work ethic, I am sure to put your minds at ease a little more. I, and the firms that I work with, have big plans for the near future, so please don't give up yet. The future's bright, I'll make sure of it ;-)
    Lee Miller
    Sales Manager
    BiWin Storage Technology Limited - www.biwin.co.uk [lee@biwin.co.uk]
    - CFast 2.0 cards and CF/SD/SDXC/SDHC carry cases.
    - www.facebook.com/biwinuk

Quote Originally Posted by EYu View Post
    Hey Lee, USPS is still investigating but I have been told that since the item was received by the recipient without complaint that the box was tampered at the time of receipt there is nothing they can do. To me that means I won't be compensated as the claim will likely be denied. So all I can say is it sucks that it happened and surely it can happen again. I am not going to dwell on this anymore and will just get my stuff from here in the USA such as at B&H.
    hi EYu, I just read your comment after posting my one just now. The shipping label was placed over the brown tape, which suggests to me that this was done even before shipping had occurred. But yes, I do understand your desire to shop locally. As of today (24th Nov) I am back in the UK; I'll be here permanently. I am absolutely committed to providing the best service and products. My motto these days is "perfection, one step at a time".

Don't lose faith. I never will.
    Lee Miller
    Sales Manager

P.S. Black Friday sale at www.biwin.co.uk, $70 off all multipacks of 256GB cards. Unlimited use of checkout coupon 'blackfriday'.

128GB multipacks checkout code is 'blackfriday128' for $30 off.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Lee Miller; 11-27-2016 at 04:50 PM. Reason: added a 128GB sale
    Lee Miller
    Sales Manager

BiWin is selling a number of these in bulk now: http://www.biwin.co.uk/

$150 each: 20x 256GB CFast 2.0 Professional Compact Flash Memory Cards [R/W: 511 MB/s / 288MB/s]
    $3,000.00 total

$82 each: 20x 128GB CFast 2.0 Professional Compact Flash Memory Cards [R/W: 490 MB/s / 288MB/s]
    $1,650.00 total

I wonder if there would be interest in a group-buy sorta thing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Miller View Post
    The shipping label was placed over the brown tape, which suggests to me that this was done even before shipping had occurred.
    Lee, I know you represent Biwin but have it occurred to you that whoever stole the items probably knew what they were doing and was completely aware on reaffixing the label to provide that impression. Smart thieves who probably also knew what the content might be.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisA View Post

$150 each: 20x 256GB CFast 2.0 Professional Compact Flash Memory Cards [R/W: 511 MB/s / 288MB/s]
    $3,000.00 total

$82 each: 20x 128GB CFast 2.0 Professional Compact Flash Memory Cards [R/W: 490 MB/s / 288MB/s]
    $1,650.00 total

Well when I bought my 256gb before returning it for replacements I never got, it cost me $71 a piece. With that, no interest here.

Quote Originally Posted by EYu View Post
    Lee, I know you represent Biwin but have it occurred to you that whoever stole the items probably knew what they were doing and was completely aware on reaffixing the label to provide that impression. Smart thieves who probably also knew what the content might be.
    Hi EYu, I have had things stolen from me before, I do understand how they operate and how much pain they cause. I have actually caught one thief who stole my phone in Hong Kong 2 years ago and I brought her to the police station, then they raided her house. I detest thieves, and I can only apologise again for what happened to you. You know that I would help you in any way I can.
    Lee Miller
    Sales Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TravisA View Post

$3,000.00 total

$1,650.00 total

Hi Travis, I'm here if you have any questions or comments.
    My Black Friday sale finishes in 7 hours, by the way. If you're interested, have a look: www.biwin.co.uk.

Thanks
    Lee Miller
    Sales Manager

Season's greetings. Continuing savings at http://www.biwin.co.uk. All products heavily reduced, this time no need for a checkout coupon.

I'm always available for support, between approximately 9am and midnight in the GMT timezone. lee@biwin.co.uk and +447577877091.

Cheers
    Lee Miller
    Sales Manager