Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! where is my serial number to activate resolve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! where is my serial number to activate resolve?

I can not find the serial number to activate my copy of resolve I got with my MFT BMC camera. I have the dongle and software. where is the serial i need to activate? I need to figure this out asap.

Just plug in the dongle and that's it.
    Blog: http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/

Comment

the pendrive is your key

Comment

The person i sold it too is saying it's asking for a serial. I hope he realized the flashdrive was in the pack.

Comment

Maybe they're confused about the download for Resolve asking to register with your serial, but you don't HAVE to register to download the full version.
          Blackmagic Design
          My BMD LUTs.

**Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

Comment

[QUOTE=CaptainHook;69234]Maybe they're confused about the download for Resolve asking to register with your serial, but you don't HAVE to register to download the full version.[/QUOTE
            Yeah that was confusing. When it asked for serial number I just used mycamera Serial. I dont think it made a difference one way or the other

Comment

I think it's just for their records. Welcome to Resolve.
              Facebook - Angelis Digital Studio

Comment

i believe the serial number is on the USB key metal part of the usb port. that worked when i downloaded resolve full.

Comment

Working...
                X