Davinci Resolve is rubbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanStone View Post
    A lot of obnoxious quotes here without addressing the actual problem. Let me reiterate for you one more time - there were NO changes made in between my last session with Davinci resolve where audio was working to now. Everything, EVERYTHING else works audio wise outside of davinci. selecting "main". I have never used fusion and I don't see a "Main" setting on fusion, your attachments also are not showing up.
    So you really say, that over night, while you computer is sleeping, Resolve went into your system and changed something, so you don't have audio at the next time you start it up? And that it only happens to a few people, cause they somehow got a "special version" of Resolve, while the rest of us got the audio working just fine?

If it is just a Resolve problem, shouldn't we all have it?

And since we all see the attachments, but you don't, maybe Resolve went into your system over nicht again, and changed an other setting - yeah, Resolve must be rubbish then.
    Last edited by Frank Glencairn; 07-16-2019, 11:57 AM.
    Blog: http://frankglencairn.wordpress.com/

Comment

it's because I rely on this editor and I have a bunch of projects that are due relatively soon. I enjoy coloring on Davinci, I enjoy editing here. But it is not, in my experience, reliable.
      So in your experience Resolve is unreliable, yet you rely on it, on a beta version of it, for a bunch of projects, due soon.

A lot of obnoxious quotes here without addressing the actual problem.
      If you want to have the actual problem addressed, starting with 'Resolve is rubbish' may not give you only the results you want.

My suggestion would have been to change khz settings on the system but you already tried that.

Comment

A lot of obnoxious quotes here without addressing the actual problem. Let me reiterate for you one more time - there were NO changes made in between my last session with Davinci resolve where audio was working to now. Everything, EVERYTHING else works audio wise outside of davinci. If it's a problem that can be commonly solved by "RTFM", please enlighten me.

Second, all you need to do is a quick google search akin to "no audio playback in resolve" and you will find loads of people with the same problem, seemingly out of nowhere. (The same can be said for the dual monitor bug) There are about 4-5 different fixes designed to troubleshoot the problem, which don't always work. If i seem distressed, it's because I rely on this editor and I have a bunch of projects that are due relatively soon. I enjoy coloring on Davinci, I enjoy editing here. But it is not, in my experience, reliable. If this is somehow a USER error I'd be the happiest person to report back and say so.

Hey, thank you for your suggestion. I have gone the use system settings route for the speaker and even tried manually selecting them. Still no audio. However, I'm not sure what you mean by selecting "main". I have never used fusion and I don't see a "Main" setting on fusion, your attachments also are not showing up.

Maybe your OS had an automatic update and changed something?

Comment

Working...
        X