Resolve 16 Beta4 turns to original beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolve 16 Beta4 turns to original beta

Downloaded Resolve 16 beta 4 but when I open the dmg file it gives the install as Resolve 16.0.0b not 16.0.4b

Is there a bug somewhere?

look at splash screen, current is 16.0.33, you should have either that or 16.0.32 was up for a few days, you might have that, if you do i would download and install the current

Comment

Definately says 16.0.0b and its the current version downloaded a few days ago.
      When I installed it it does'nt give any beta version and it looks like the first version.

Comment

go to upper left, select Resolve pull down, the first option is "about Resolve"
        it should say 16.0.0B.033 or 16.0.0B.034
        depending on when you downloaded

Comment

It says 16.0.0B.032
          Whenever I open Resolve it tells me to update to the latest version which is the one I downloaded recently.

Comment

Maybe try to deinstall the old version first. Do a restart and download the latest version again.

Comment

I've downgraded to Resolve 15.2.4 then updated back using the Resolve 16 beta 4 download and this time it gives me version 16.0.0B.033
              When I check for update via Resolve it now says I'm running the latest version were before it just download Resolve Beta 4 again

Comment

16.0.0B.032 is the "old" Beta 4, they silently released another Beta 4, 16.0.0B.033. Apparently it contains a fix for groups on the color page, but I haven't seen any official statement from BMD.

Comment

Originally posted by rogmag View Post
                  16.0.0B.032 is the "old" Beta 4, they silently released another Beta 4, 16.0.0B.033. Apparently it contains a fix for groups on the color page, but I haven't seen any official statement from BMD.
                  Haha I don't think that was the only reason why. 16.0.32 was a buggy mess. I upgraded to it immediately and after using it for multiple projects it downgraded me back to the original 16 release and told me I needed to update. This actually happened to me twice before they updated version four to 16.0.33. On top of that when using a dual monitor setup (my go to for resolve and the fusion tab) it auto switches your default display from display 1 to display 2 on a whim. I'm really hoping for some bug fixes in version 5.

Comment

Working...
                  X