Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resolve 15 crashes still a lot with BRAW raw sliders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolve 15 crashes still a lot with BRAW raw sliders?

Hello,

Anybody else got problems with using 4.6K BRAW files in resolve. Now in the past I have just used 1080p 444 prores files which were smooth. So could be that I need a new processor as its quite old. Or is it because blackmagic raw is still new and is maybe still a bug?

Thanks

Are you using the latest 15.1.1 from end of last week?
    What are your machine specs?
    Blackmagic Design
    My BMD LUTs.

**Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

Comment

i5-3570k
      GTX-1080
      32GB RAM
      SSD and HDD drives

But I think I narrowed it down, If i play with quarter resolution in the timeline everything so far seems good. But for the raw sliders or setting in and out points in the media selection pane. It is automatically max resolution/quality. Yeah Im on the latest resolve version.
      Last edited by polaroid22; 10-02-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Crashing when set to full resolution and adjusting raw sliders is not good though. Can you post or send me crash logs?
        Blackmagic Design
        My BMD LUTs.

**Any post by me prior to Aug 2014 was before i started working for Blackmagic**

Comment

Sure, will do that tonight. (also need to find out where resolve stores them on windows 10)

Comment

Here are the logs (look for 3/10/2018)
            https://we.tl/t-u6mTXzAfsV

Comment

Thanks, when you say Resolve crashes do you mean the app crashes and disappears or something else?
              Blackmagic Design
              My BMD LUTs.

Comment

Yes it freezes, not responding and then the resolve dissapears/ task gets killed.

Comment

Okay thanks.
                  Blackmagic Design
                  My BMD LUTs.

Comment

Working...
                  X