Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Beta (3) of DaVinci Resolve 12 and DaVinci Resolve 12 Studio is now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmfb
    replied
    Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
    Haha!

[Hey man, I watched your documentary on Tony Windberg. Wow, that was really nice. I really liked the pacing you built into it, it was very comfortable to watch and take in.]
    Thanks a lot Dane Paul!

Leave a comment:

• DPStewart
    replied
    Originally posted by gmfb View Post
    Wonder what it does at the end of the line, print the still??
    Haha!

[Hey man, I watched your documentary on Tony Windberg. Wow, that was really nice. I really liked the pacing you built into it, it was very comfortable to watch and take in.]

Leave a comment:

• gmfb
    replied
    Originally posted by DPStewart View Post
    That's one kooky little bug right there.
    Wonder what it does at the end of the line, print the still??

Leave a comment:

• DPStewart
    replied
    Originally posted by squares View Post
    Bug:

* When you export a still, and then export another still, instead of keeping the previous export directory, it moves one up (i.e. ".."). So if I export a still to my Desktop, the next time I export a still, it goes to my username, then it goes to Users, etc.
    That's one kooky little bug right there.

Leave a comment:

• squares
    replied
    Bug:

* When you export a still, and then export another still, instead of keeping the previous export directory, it moves one up (i.e. ".."). So if I export a still to my Desktop, the next time I export a still, it goes to my username, then it goes to Users, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Alex.Mitchell
    replied
    Haha, damn, I didn't even realize they had a 12b2 out. Taking the plunge.

Leave a comment:

• Public Beta (3) of DaVinci Resolve 12 and DaVinci Resolve 12 Studio is now available

Beta 3 is now out.
Working...
X