FS: Lenses - (UK) Voigtlander, Zeiss, and Olympus primes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Lenses - (UK) Voigtlander, Zeiss, and Olympus primes

For sale is my lot of prime lenses which are now surplus to my needs. Everything is in excellent, like-new condition, optically, mechanically, and visually. All have seen very little use, exclusively with my GH2, and save for one, have not seen outside use during their time with me and have been well looked after in a non-smoking home. All come with their original packaging (save for one with a replaced rear lens cap) and paperwork and/or documentation.

1. Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm f/0.95 lens in Micro 4/3 mount. Owned from new and only indoors. Selling for 615, inc. postage and Paypal fees.

2. Olympus 12mm f/2.0 M.ZUIKO Digital ED lens in Micro 4/3 mount. Owned from new. 415, Paypal-ed and shipped.

3. Zeiss Distagon 21mm f/2.8 T* ZF.2 lens in Nikon mount. Only indoor, minimal use. 1015, Paypal-ed and shipped.

4. Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 50mm f/2 ZF.2 lens in Nikon mount. Only indoor, minimal use. Rear lens cap missing and replaced with a Nikon one. 600, Paypal-ed and shipped.

I am only selling to UK buyers and addresses only. Take off 15 for cash and collection deals (I am based in SE London). These are going on eBay on the 8th of June otherwise. Photos to follow shortly.

---

(I have also a GH2 [though not yet 100%] and a Light Craft Workshop 77mm Fader ND Filter - Mk II to sell, awaiting photos.)

fb-01027.jpgfb-01028.jpgfb-01029.jpgfb-01030.jpgfb-01031.jpgfb-01032.jpgfb-01033.jpgfb-01035.jpgfb-01041.jpgfb-01042.jpgfb-01043.jpgfb-01044.jpg
    Last edited by bmxsummoner; 05-29-2014, 12:36 PM.

Might be interested in the Zeiss...
    Adam Roberts
    www.adamroberts.net

Comment

These are all still available. Interested buyers may inspect them in person prior to buying. I also offer a 7-day return guarrantee (at the buyer's cost and as long as it's undamaged, if it needed to be said).

Comment

Working...
      X