Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: UNIQUE Arri MMB-2 Mattebox Custom Parts

Hi!

I have two really unique custom parts made for our ARRI MMB-2 MATTEBOX.

They were made so one could use 4 1/2" round filters inside the front filter slot as well (same as in the rear slot).

If you get these, you will be using the same 4 1/2" filter tray that comes with the MMB-2 Mattebox. Simply slide it in, and it locks in there - exact same function as in the rear filter slot. The huge advantage is that - if you have the 4 1/2" + 4x5.65" mattebox version - you won't have to mix and match filters. You would be able to use only 4 1/2" filters in both slots.

Extremely easy to install: simply unscrew the four small screws holding the front shade, place the two custom parts in their place, put the shade back on and put back the screws. It takes 2-4 minutes to install and un-install the parts! See pictures for better reference.

They are made of stainless steel for maximum sturdiness. Nicely finished - you can paint them black, if you wish.

They come with ball plungers already installed (to keep the filter tray locked in place, as usual) and also 2 (two) M4 long screws, to take advantages of the holes already drilled in the MMB-2 frame (again - same as for the rear slot - but I chose blue screws instead of red). This is all you need to install them!

We made two identical sets at great cost - but we only need one set, so we are letting the other one go for a very reasonable price (compared to our total cost).

$200 will get the full set (both the left and the right part, with plungers and screws).

They are ideal for anyone owning an Arri MMB-2 mattebox. I think they won't last long - and they are unique, so once you lose them, you lose them - if you are interested, let me know fast. I'm positive someone here will definitely need them badly.

Pics attached below. Thanks!

eastco@gmail.com

George

Pictures below:
    Attached Files

Comment

PRICE REDUCTION: $175 will get a full set (2 pieces, left and right, plus screws and ball plungers).

All you need to only use 4 1/2" filters with your Arri MMB-2 Mattebox.

Comment

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION: $150 for a full set (two pieces included, plus screws and ball plungers)

Comment

Further price reduction: $125

Comment

I am reducing the price to only $99 for a full set (two pieces included, plus screws and ball plungers).

I spent much more customizing these pieces, so you're getting an amazing price for a full set. Two sets available.

Thanks.

Comment

Bump!

Thanks for looking!

Comment

Still available!

Comment

One set SOLD - one set (last one!) still available.

Thanks!

eastco@gmail.com

Comment

The second set is still available (first one sold).

Thanks again for looking.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

$90

Comment

$80 - further price reduction

Comment

My last price reduction: $75 SHIPPED.

Last set available!

Thanks.

eastco@gmail.com

Comment

Still available at the low price I mentioned in my previous post.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X