No announcement yet.

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Olympus 14-42 & canon 9.5-143 f1.8 B4 lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera + Olympus 14-42 & canon 9.5-143 f1.8 B4 lens

Sold. Thanks.
    Last edited by xchris; 05-10-2014, 07:52 AM.

Price drop - $800 for the package before it goes on ebay this weekend. Thanks.

Comment

What's the condition of the Canon zoom lens? Front and back elements, dust, scratches? Does it cover the S16mm sensor?

Have you tested it on the BMPCC for vignetting? Thanks

Comment

sold
        Attached Files
        Last edited by xchris; 05-10-2014, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Here's a sample of what I was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-otmlPDBKyk

Comment

Originally posted by xchris View Post
            I have a lightly used BMPCC + extras that I'm selling for $900 (that's $900 for everything, BMPCC, lenses, card), bought it for better video than the 5d3 - which it has in spades, but I just don't have time to learn color correction so I'm selling it in favor of a GH4. Camera has shot about 10 minutes of test video total, its mint. There are a couple wear marks on the bottom corner near the battery door, the paper thin paint wore off. Also including a Olympus 14-42 II M43 lens (slow, but very sharp and a decent range for the pocket), a 16gb Sandisk 45MB/s SD card that records Prores beautifully. Also including a Canon 9.5-143mmf1.8 B4 broadcast lens that can be adapted for the pocket (FOV is 17-286), constant aperture, parfocal so it holds focus while zooming, bought it to be my all around pocket lens, but never got an adapter. Price includes shipping in the 48 states. Paypal only, please add 3% if not a gift. Check out my feedback on Fred Miranda (user ID joychris) or ebay (user ID imsuperfreaky)
            See photos here:http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...-Camera-lenses

Where are you from?

Comment

I live in Florida.

Comment

Working...
              X