Wtb OCT-18 to M4/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb OCT-18 to M4/3

Titles says it all. Ebay is empty at the moment.

I found a LOMO 35mm 2.0 for a great deal. But now need the adapter.

Ebay seller Ciecio7 from Poland seems to be the go-to guy. I have his FD>m43 adapter and it's rock solid. His store seems to be empty but I believe he takes custom orders. Worth a try.
    telecinese.com twitter vimeo

Comment

Yah He doesn't have any at the moment on his ebay. I messaged him, but didn't hear anything back yet.

Do you happen to have his email? or did you only deal with him through ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by krunchielloyd View Post
        Yah He doesn't have any at the moment on his ebay. I messaged him, but didn't hear anything back yet.

Do you happen to have his email? or did you only deal with him through ebay?
        Krzysztof is definitely the go-to-guy. Sometimes takes a few days to hear back from him, but he's never failed to reply yet. He'll likely make one for you on order, if he doesn't have one in stock but it may take a month or so.

Comment

I agree with Tim. Krzysztof's email contact outside of eBay, via their website is: info ( at ) foto-akcesoria.com.pl

Over the years, I have purchased a number of their adapters, including the OCT-18 to MFT, the adjustable version which I use on one of my Foton 37-140mm zoom lenses. I just PayPal direct, I have had no concerns in the past dealing with the company, and Krzysztof is a good communicator. Website is down at the moment, they seem to be taking a break, so might be some time to hear from them.

Comment

Thanks guys. I emailed him, and now I'll play the waiting game.

Comment

Working...
            X