• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS: Gear] SmallHD AC7-OLED-SDI

For sale one used SmallHD AC7-OLED-SDI including:

4x Sony M-style 4.5ah batteries
    1x Dual Sony M charger
    1x AC7 Battery plate with Marshall Sony M bracket
    1x AC7 Battery plate bare (not pictured)

Asking $1200 OBO for the lot of it. Includes original packaging for the SmallHD AC7.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/SZ4um

Apologies for the crappy phone photographs.

Located in Toronto, Canada.
    Last edited by rexbron; 04-17-2014, 03:13 PM.

Originally posted by rexbron View Post
    For sale one used SmallHD AC7-OLED-SDI
    I inch closer and closer to buying a SmallHD monitor, but can't bring myself to justify the cost of it because there are no audio meters in the firmware yet for their stuff. Otherwise, you've been happy using the AC7 with Blackmagic Cameras?

Matthew

Comment

To be honest, I usually work with a sound recordist and shoot double system, so it's never been a concern for me. This monitor served me faithfully on many shoots prior to getting a blackmagic. The OLED panel allows you to get a much closer idea of what BMD film will look like once you've graded if you set it up right, the native contrast on the panel is nuts!

Since getting an alphatron, the audio meters is no longer a concern for me but I understand where others might be coming from.

Comment

Still available? I'm interested in the monitor, but I have a different battery system so don't exactly need the Sony batteries/charger/plate. If there's some wiggle room on the price, I'm interested.

Comment

Bump

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
            X